chapter four

𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱, "i've got you, amor

𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱, "i've got you, amor."

after Mikey cooled down, two girls  named Alana and Jenna walked over to her

after Mikey cooled down, two girls  named Alana and Jenna walked over to her . "you're Mikey, right?"

she moved her gaze from the ground to the girls in front of her. "look if Nick sent you over here to keep an eye on me, you really don't need to."

the short tan girl immediately shook her head and scrunched her eyebrows. "no, no. i'm Alana. this is Jenna," she introduced. "we aren't over her for him. Evanna told us what he did to your sister. she's nice by the way. but has a bit of an attitude." Mikey let out an airy laugh at what she said.

"so I've heard." she trailed off. she came back to her senses when both girls gestured for her to follow them.

"listen, Nick is a dickhead sometimes, but when you get to know him he has his good moments." Jenna said.

"you guys one of his girlfriends or something?"

"no. I'd rather drop dead. i'm dating Mattheo; Nick's best friend. the one with the buzz cut over there." Alana pointed to a tall, dark haired guy who had a pretty smile.

"and I'm dating Lion; Nick's other best friend/ mentor basically." Jenna said. Mikey nodded to no one, "at least you guys have good taste in men."

"half of these girls fawn over Nick who's a complete asshole."

"trust me, we know."

"fuck

"fuck." Mikey uttered.

"what's wrong?" asked, Alana. Mikey glared at her phone screen. the image on the flat screen made her disgusted.

"my boyfriend; Yosuel,  he's screwing around with his ex again." Mikey sighed before shutting her phone off. "I knew I should have broken up with him."

Jenna scoffed, "you think? and what do you mean again?" Alana agreed and waited for an answer as well.

"usually when he gets bored and wants a quick fuck, he goes to his ex. but honestly it doesn't phase me anymore." Mikey sighed once more. she doesn't care that he cheats anymore, she wants to break up with him but he begged her not to so she gave in and stayed with him.

"well it seems like you need a new boyfriend. and new best friends. that's what we're here for!" Alana exclaimed. she seemed like a quiet but joyful person, definitely someone that Mikey needed around.

"now, let's forget about your soon-to-be ex. let's get drunk, take off your bra, make out with the hottest guy and party!" now Jenna was a party girl, someone who matched Mikey's energy.

"only thing out of the list that I'll do is make out with a hot guy and party." the two other girls giggled and nodded in acceptance.
"one last thing, put this on so Ronnie and his group of creeps stay away from you."

Alana wrapped a red bandana around Mikey's up arm. "alright now, let's party!"

Alana grabbed Mikey's hands and placed them on Jenna's shoulders who was facing the other direction. then Alana put her hands on Mikey's shoulders while Jenna started chanting 'party!'

then Mikey and Alana joined in on the chanting as their little train moved along around people.  In seconds, they stopped chanting and linked their arms to stay together.

soon, this dark skinned guy came over and greeted them and Jenna wrapped her arms around his neck and immediately started making out with him but spoke in between kisses. "this is lion -- my boyfriend." she introduced, muffled.

"he's -- in -- our -- group." Jenna finally said before getting more preoccupied and stopped speaking.

"well then, Mikey, let's go." Alana giggled and pulled Mikey along. the two girls came across Nick and a girl in a purple dress.

she poured a clear achohol down her chest as Nick licked the now sweat infused liquor. his tongue went up her neck, her chin then into her mouth.

"fuck, that's gross." Alana agreed and squinted at the sight. as if Nick heard her speak, he opened his eyes mid-kiss and flipped them off, targeted more at Mikey then Alana.

"i've got to go, Mattheo texted me."

Mikey just hummed and kissed her cheek quickly and Alana did the same.

"you must be Noah's half-sister."  a guy spoke up behind her. Mikey turned just to be met with a guy she was supposed to avoid. "uh, yeah.  I am. news travels fast, doesn't it, Ronnie?"

"Sí, seguro que sí." [Yes, it sure does] he smiled creepily at her as she turned her head once again. Mikey watched people jump into the large pool.

a guy with a red bandana stuffed in his pocket walked up to Mikey with two clear cups in his hand. "coke or mojito?" that caught her attention.

"coke." she figured, why not take a cup from a stranger. he had a red bandana, so he must've been safe. or so she thought.

she tried to drink the liquid but it didn't taste like coke. it tasted like liquor. "christ, this has rum in it?"

"just a little." he stated with a smirk.

"yeah no, take it back." Mikey pushed it towards him oy for him to push it back.

"no, it's good. trust me."

"I said no." she argued.

"just drink it." he demanded. suddenly, Nick came forward out of nowhere and pushed him to the ground. "this is the last time you crash my party." Nick seethed.

"get your jeep and scram before I kill you." he angrily. "Nick, move." Mikey spoke up.

"what?" Mikey lightly pushed past him and dumped the drink on the guys face.

"drink up, biatch." she smiled at her work. he screamed profanities as the achohol burned his eyes. Nick tried to hold in his laugh.

Ronnie just maniacally smiled at his minion before looking back up at the girl. his eyes looked like they were popping out of its socket.

"yo, creepo, close your eyes before they fall out..." her words slurred and her vision went blurry. "Nick! I think I went blind!"

Mikey stumbled on her feet trying to find him which resulted in her falling into his arms. "i've got you, amor." was the last thing she heard before blacking out.

" was the last thing she heard before blacking out