Robot

A/n: tissue warning

Reader

König sitting on the side of the plane, preparing to skydive down their objective.

While waiting he held an old photo, in it was his young self and another person, that person being just a little shorter than him was his younger brother y/n.

They were an inseparable pair, always each other's sides.

But that is, he used to have him...

-roughly 10 years ago-

A huge earth quake hit their cities, collapsing houses in its radius, König's family was within that range and near to epicenter.

Before it hits, their parents were preparing dinner while the two boys play with each other up in their room.

As you know, earthquake can come very fast.

The house began to shake violently, things start to fall off, of tables and so. Immediately their mother and father open doors before hiding under the table, as the kids were taught, König open windows and doors drag terrified y/n under their desk sheltering from falling object, they hug each other as things shakes.

The earth quake wasn't stopping, it just got stronger, lights began to fall off shattering on the ground.

y/n squeals as it shatters on the floor, gripping on König's hand tightly while his brother attempts to shelter using his body.

...

As the quake weakens everything went quiet, the two then heard their parents shout for them "BOYS COME OUT, LEAVE THE HOUSE NOW" she shouted

They must escape before their house crash down at aftershock, the window was blocked, the door remains open.

"y/n let's go!" he pastured; he runs out holding his brother still, reaching the living room covered in sorts of stuff, the exist was just few distance away.

But as if God wants to take one of them, the ceiling slowly fall into piece, one unfortunately hit y/n crushing him under, König finch over to help him, his small stature was no match for such a big object.

He could hear both his mother screaming for him and his y/n crying in pain, he also tries wriggle out but it only makes the pain worse.

When y/n realize he's never going to make it out, and see his brother trying as hard as he can to help him.

y/n use whatever strength he have pushing König away. König fall on his butt dazed, his father came in and escape before everything came down on him.

König eyes were watery, the distance between him and his beloved brother increase till one was buried.

The devastating earth quake took the life of countless people, houses that use to stand now nothing but waste.

Rescuer searching for possible alive victims, saving casualties, doctors and so many tried saving those nearly dying.

but those forever taken, separate from their family and loved ones. Leaving a big mental wound to many, König included.

...

"Dropping in 3" the speak spoke. König fold the picture back to one of his inner pockets, taking a deep breath to focus on the present, everyone double checking their parachute, checking each other's too.