𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲

Reader

"Choose, him dead or you work for us" a man towering over you with a gun point at unconscious König.

You and König were bleeding, you held König in your arms protectively, you don't know why they want you but König's life was at risk.

"If I work for you promise you're not going to hurt him" gripping a little tighter on König's body "we promise we won't" the man lowering his gun "so, do we have a deal?"

"If I find out you did I'll slaughter you all myself" you threatened with eyes full of hostility.

"Heh sure" he chuckles sarcastically "but if you disobey us, we kill him" their eyes darkened and stiffens showing they were serious.

"We'll see you outside" they walk out leaving just you and König.

You glance down at König still have his eyes close "I'm sorry...I hope we can meet again" hugging König one last time you place your forehead on his as tears stream down, knowing you may never see König.

You gently place him down the ground and stand, resuming your composure, you left.

...couple years passed...

König sitting in his bed daze, staring at the ceiling.

"Is there something I forgot..." he mutters, y/n disappearing have him often distracted, all he can recall was he was having a peaceful moment with y/n, then someone burst in their loving home, he was knocked out during him fighting a couple of intruders, he does remember laying in y/n's arms and y/n talking to those intruders, but he couldn't hear their conversations.

Next thing he knew, he woke up all alone with the place all messy "did he left me..." he asked himself, his head drops to see his phone background, it was a picture of y/n and him taking picture together, their face squeeze together, y/n smiling wider and brighter than him.

"Does it have to do with their conversation?" he pounders.

König ruffle his hair in annoyance falling down the bed "where did you go y/n..."

(At y/n)

Code name = (c/n)

"c/n get going, we have a job to do"

"I know, you don't have to fucking order me around" you sneered.

"Heh, this time you can finally meet your little friend" Nafis snickers (Nafis is the person that threatens you to join the group)

you shot your head towards him "what are you talking about"

"Oh, I'm just saying your tall friend may come and greet us, don't think you can run c/n, try little tricks we'll hunt him down" Nafis's voice darkness at the last part.

you grit your teeth, your fist ball up full of anger, wanting to punch him so hard that could send him to hell. you were glad to see König but not like this, it would be hard to hold down the emotion you had for him when you meet.

you just have to try and act.

(Back to König)

In military soldiers are trained to be prepared for anything, sometimes one is having a relaxing day and then suddenly alert.

That is currently happening to König.