Izuku's Past Pt 1

Theater:
Theater thoughts:
Universe:
Universe thoughts:

My pov:
The title flashes across the screen as soon as the loading bar vanishes. I hear two people gasp in fear and third one cuss.
"I-i-i d-d-don't t-think th-this is a good idea!" Izuku stutters out as I look at him softly. "Izuku." I say seeing him flinch at my soft tone. "They need to know. Plus this will be only small parts of your past, seeing as you dont know the whole truth." I tell him, causing his eyes to widen in shock, and the mouthy blond to flinch as my eyes glance at him.
"There have been things in play behind the scenes of your lives that you must learn." I say as I lift my hand to start the screen. "These poor mortals will be shocked to know the truth of their world." I think to myself with a sigh

The screen shows a young Izuku sitting in a large study, walls filled with notebooks visible to the screen, each bind marked with names of the quirks that are written inside them.

"Dad's study?" Izuku whispers in shock and fear as he grabs his head in pain, then looks back at the screen as a blurry figure enters the room, unable to be seen by the audience. "Sir! Why can't we see who that is?" Iida asks me confused. "All you need to know about him for now, is thats Izuku's father, youll find out more about him latter." I tell them getting weird looks.
"Izuku? Why are you in here without supervision again" the slightly distorted voice of the man asks his son as izuku holds up his hero notebook #1 to show his dad. "Look daddy! I put my quirk down!" He says excitedly, his eyes light up with joy and wonder.

Izuku, Bakugo, and Allmight gasp in shock and fear at this revelation, their and Nedzu's eyes wide while the others in the theirter are confused.

His father gasps in fear. "Izuku. I hate to say this again, but you cant have anything or any memory of it soon. For the fate of my life lies in your future." The voice says softly, sparks flying through the room, as the man places his hand onto young izuku's head causing his son to collapes into his father's arms. "You'll understand one day. Untill then, as much as i hate to have to do this, you must live life as a quirkless. I'm sorry my son." The blurry man says, as he pets his sons head then packs his bags and leaves.

The room is silent for a few moments as I keep the screen paused. "Izuku?" I whisper worried for the boys mental health.

3rd pov:
"I had a quirk this whole time. My father somehow hide it from me, caused me to loose my memories of it, and left cause my quirk is the key to save him." Izuku starts to hyperventilate, while Ochako hugs him tightly, having already been told he lived most of his life quirkless. The only thing she doesnt know is the truth of the quirk he holds now.
After a few minutes he calms down while Ochako lightly pets his head, his body shaking with sobs while most of the room sits in confusion.

My pov:
"1C3D? What did his father mean?" Momo asks the god as he faces away from his guests. "He ment that Izuku would live without his quirk like a quirkless." I say, as Bakugo explodes. "That doesnt make any sense! Unkle's quirk is fire breathing! Plus the doctor said stuped deku was born quirkless!" Bakugo shouts then slaps his hands over his mouth as the whole crowd gasps in shock.
"You will understand about his father later, but about the doctor, he is an old friend of Izuku's father." I say, turning back to the screen as the next scene of Izuku's past starts up.

A few weeks later:

"I'm sorry, but Hisashi Midoriya has vanished without a trace. We believe he has been kidnapped." An officer tells a younger, skinny Inko with a sleeping Izuku on the couch. "W-what?" She says shocked, then turns to face the sleeping Izuku to make sure he is still asleep. "Your saying he vanished without a trace! He's been gone for over 2 weeks now!" She whisper yells, taking her anger out on the officer.