Izuku's Past Pt 2

My pov:
The rest of the room is silent as they contemplate what they had just seen.
"Deku-kun?" Ochako whispers softly as Izuku holds his tears back, thinking she hates him for hiding this from her. "He told me not to tell anyone. Kacchan figured it out on his own, but I wanted to tell you so badly, yet had to keep my promise. I'm sorry I'm a bad friend!." He says, bolting off into a side room, with tears streaming down his face. The doorway then vanishes as soon as the door closes.
I sigh as she looks at me with tears in her own eyes. "Give him a bit to calm down, then just tell him that it's ok, or how you really feel about him." I tell her, leaving her a blushing mess before I turn back to the crowd, "We will have a short break before the next video plays." I tell them, as I vanish to help Izuku calm down.

3rd pov:
"Bakubro? You good?" Kirishima asks him as the rest of those closest to him try to help him calm down. "I did so many things to him, and now I find out it wasn't really me doing it?!" He yells, then buries his face into his hands. "But? Isn't that a good thing?" Kaminari asks him as he tilts his head. "Doesn't that mean it's not your fault?" He continues as the others look at him in awe. "Kamibro? When'd you get so smart?" Kirishima asks him.
"Huh? I'm not smart. I'm just stating the obvious?" He replies confused, getting a small chuckle from Bakugo as he lifts his head up softly. "Sorry you had to see me being so weak." He mumbles while his friends chuckle. "Weak? That shows you are a human!" Mina squeals as she tackles him into a hug that the others join in quickly.

"So what will we do with this knowledge?" Aizawa asks Nedzu, who is rubbing his head with his paw. "Get a good therapist for Mr. Midoriya, and destroy that middle school. No child should go through what he did. The fact that the small amount we saw of his abuse was enough to give me flashbacks to the labs is proof that he suffered inhuman treatment at their hands. Yet his thoughts of self harm haunt me the most." Nedzu says just as the room goes silent, "How many times do you think he attempted to kill himself?" He wonders aloud, causing Uraraka to burst into tears at the thought of losing the person she loves the most.

1C3D Pov:
I finish calming Izuku down in the panic room he had somehow summoned, when I get a voice message from my boss.
"I have decided which universe you will have them react to next, but make sure the kids and Izuku do not watch this." He tells me, then ends the message. "Crap!" I think to myself as I decide to head back to the main area.

3rd person, area 2, left side.
"I'm shocked Ninth was able to survive all of that and still keep the positive attitude that we've seen him with, and I strangely feel like I know the voice of his father." Yoichi says with a sigh as the other past holders of OFA sit in a small row hidden in the shadows of the second room where multiple villains, including all of the LOV are gathered. "Tenko" Nana sighs,k then looks over at Yoichi. "To think both my grandkids would fight on opposite sides of this war." She sighs as her Master hugs her softly. "We didn't want that either." En tells her as he watches her villain grandchild look in shock at the screen.
"Master?" Tomura asks AFO, who has his eyes blank as if searching for something in his own mind. "Where is Hisashi why can I not find his presence!" AFO thinks to himself as a new person sits next to Yoichi quietly. "Hello little brother." He says as all of the room freezes in shock. "Hisashi?" Yoichi asks numb as AFO growls. "HOW DID YOU ESCAPE YOUR PRISON IN OUR MIND!" he yells as Hisashi chuckles.
"Same way that they are outside their home in the mental plane." He replies before he turns to look at Nana and smiles softly. "You look just like your grandmother. I loved her so much. I... I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise to her." He says getting Yoichi to wrap Hisashi in a huge hug while the others of the room look on in confusion. "Big brother!" Yoichi cries as Hisashi pets his younger brothers head softly.
"WHAT!" The other vestiges gasp shocked as their area goes dead silent. "I've survived trapped inside of my own mind for years. Only being able to take control for short periods of time of up to 20 years maximum, before he takes over again." He tells them as tomura blinks in confusion. "So? Which of you is the real Master?" He asks confused as a new figure appears in the room rising from the shadows and kneeling next to Hisashi. "My lord! I have done my job as requested!" The shadow figure tells him as the room goes quiet again. "The young lord is fine for now, but I've had to rescue him from death over 3,000 times, most of them by his own hand." It says sounding sad. "As long as my son lives things are going as planned. He will be able to either free me from that parasites controle, or end my life for the greater good." Hisashi sighs, forgetting the people around him.
"Brother? Who is your son?" Yoichi asks, looking both shocked and confused. "Worry not little brother. For he holds a willpower greater than yours, and as long as his chosen is safe, he will never break." Hisashi says cryptically, then gets cut off by 1C3D reentering the main area, which is visible below them.

Main area 1C3D pov:
"Allright! The break is over, and I got a call from my boss telling me the next few scheduled worlds." I tell them as everyone turns to look at me and quiets as I speak.
"What is the next world we're going to see then?" My ever dutiful student asks, his eyes alight with happiness at learning more blackma... I mean secrets.
"We are going to see an alternate path that can no longer happen, Seeing as the change point has long passed." I explain, getting confused looks from both the children and adults.
"We're going to see what would have happened if All Might never changed his mind." I explain as several sets of eyes widen in shock.
"How would that be helpful, the nerd would have just had a normal life. Like he could have amounted to anything as a quirkless freak." Bakugo says with his ego ablaze in his eyes.
" You don't really seem to understand how close you were to releasing a monster on your world. One that even us gods would have struggled fighting against." I tell them getting most of the people watching me to realize how serious I was being.
"Bullsh*t! The nerd would have been killed by me before he could do anything!" Bakugo says still somehow thinking himself better.
" Find believe what you want, but just know, what you see on the screen is all true, and could have happened if All Might hadn't have changed his mind.

Universe "The Beast" Loading...

"Oh, and just so you know, Izuku will not be joining you for this universe, as it has multiple things that would trigger some disastrous responses from him, and after this universe finishes I will summon some others to join us." I say before teleporting to the balcony where the vestiges and villains all are gathered.
"Just so you know don't hate him for what your about to see." I tell the vestiges as I turn to the villains. "Now you will both like and hate what your about to see." I say with a chuckle as the screen beeps and 100% appears signaling the start of the next universe.

Author's note:
I Want to apologize for not posting recently? My job has been working me very hard, and I haven't had as much time to write as I would like to. The only reason this chapter is now done is that I've been sick today, and I'm hoping to finish the next one also by the end of today.