𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

Not even a second after that passed when the Easton girl was forced to hide behind a pillar while Peter jumped on the ceiling, neither of them wanting to be seen by Tony. Alex watched from her hiding place as a cloak came out of nowhere and tapped him on the shoulder, making the Stark man aim his blaster at it. She had to force back a laugh after watching Tony, only for her joy to fade when Peter slowly came down from the ceiling.

"Wow, you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Tony muttered under his breath while lowering his arm, completely unaware of the Parker boy dangling upside down behind him.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty," Peter said as he jumped down to stand in front of the Stark man, who was staring at the boy with a shocked look on his face. After letting out a sigh, Alex came out from her hiding spot to stand beside Peter before Tony's wide eyes met hers. "I know what you're gonna say."

"You two should not be here," Tony declared without even attempting to hide the annoyance in his voice.

"I was gonna go home," the Parker boy told him while pointing in the direction that he and Alex just came from.

"I don't wanna hear it," the Stark man announced as he continued to stare at the two teens with irritation in his eyes.

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way," Peter continued as if Iron Man had never said a word.

"And not I gotta hear it," Tony sighed while glancing over at Alex once again. It wasn't long after that when his attention returned to Peter when the boy continued his long explanation.

"And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So, if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here."

The irritated look instantly returned to Tony's face while Alex cringed, knowing that Peter's words were doing nothing to help their situation. The Stark man just stared at him for another moment before finally opening his mouth to speak. "What did you just say?"

"I-I take that back," the Parker boy stuttered after seeing the look in Tony's eyes before he quickly continued talking to avoid a lecture from his mentor, "and now, I'm here in space."

"Yeah, right where I didn't want either of you to be," the Stark man retaliated before his attention moved toward Alex, "what's your excuse?"

"I didn't wanna come. He dragged me along," the Easton girl responded while using her thumb to point at Peter.