𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

The eerie orangish sun shined down on the heroes as they walked out of the destroyed ship. Alex did her best to stay close to Peter to avoid talking to their new allies. For a reason she couldn't explain, the Easton girl didn't trust the three newcomers in the slightest. She also didn't understand how Tony and Peter could trust them when they were attacking them not even a half hour ago. She didn't like how they just appeared out of nowhere and started fighting them without having all the information. Alex also was confused as to why the Stark man easily decided to join forces with them when he was always skeptical of Doctor Strange. Something felt off to Alex but she couldn't put her finger on it. It may have been that she was just missing Earth, or her gut was telling her something bad was about to happen. But instead of voicing her feelings, the Easton girl kept her mouth shut. She wasn't in the mood for Peter's questions or Tony making her feel crazy. And, if she was being honest, she didn't want to be right about the space people.

A stoic expression found its home on Alex's face as she stood to the side with her arms crossed over her chest. Her eyes were glued to the redheaded man as he walked around in circles with a glowing object in his hand. In the speedster's eyes, the Quill man looked foolish while he spun around with the item held high in the sky. But she also knew that he might find vital information that they would need to survive. It wasn't long after that when the other Peter was talking about how the planet's readings were all over the place and far from normal, which didn't make the speedster feel any better. A small sigh passed over Alex's lips as she turned back around to face her Peter, only for her eyes to land on Mantis. The Easton girl did her best to stifle a laugh as she watched the empath jump up and down on a circle of webbing like it was a trampoline.

"Why haven't you ever made one of those before?" Alex whispered just loud enough for only Peter to hear while her eyes continued to follow Mantis' movements, "it looks like fun."

"She asked me to do it, but I didn't think it would actually work," the Parker boy told her while the two of them continued to watch the woman in green. It wasn't long after that when a small smile appeared on Peter's face as he looked over at the speedster. "Want me to make another one when we get home?"

A large grin instantly appeared on Alex's face before she sent Peter a nod in response. However, before their conversation about the web trampoline could continue, Tony called out to the two teens, making them walk over to him.

"Alright, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one," the Stark man announced, drawing everyone's attention toward him as everyone walked closer to him to hear what he had to say, "it's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet."