Part 0 forgotten history (prologue)

the beginning of this story doesn't start On the day of naruto's birth. But rather the day kaguya was sent to earth to take it's chakra. Just like cannon she still grew the god tree but as time went by she started to realise the otsutsuki clan never truly cared about her. They never let her 'there own queen' keep any chakra from any chakra fruit. Her husband only used her as a way to gain more authority in there shared clan. And the otsutsuki clan never saw her as an actual person. all of this along with the time she had to wait for the god tree to grow led her to planing some revenge. and it all started with that chakra fruit.

The second it was full grown she ate the entire chakra fruit and absorbed the god tree. And felt powerful enough to create dimensions. she even created a few personal dimensions for herself. She eventually had children with an emperor by the name of tenji. The children happened to be twin brothers that she named hamura and hagoromo respectively. and while she did love her children. She was bitter about her sons taking some of her chakra from just being born, though she did consider they could perhaps learn to use there powers so they could join her revenge.

as more time went by hamura and hagoromo began to grow more powerful and kaguya decided to help hamura learn his powers through rough training. But hagoromo eventually realized that kaguya has been killing people and warned hamura. The warning was just in time as not long after kaguya attempted to kill them both as they weren't growing as powerful as quick as she wanted. But with the combined teamwork of hamura and hagoromo they eventually managed to get kaguya sealed in hagoromo. As more years went by he began to work on creating each of the tailed beasts but noticed something new and unknown.

it looked as if somewhere within the 10 tails there was an upside down white heart inside a heart that is right side up that contains the colors red. green. cyan. yellow. purple. dark blue. and Orange with a layer of black covering parts of it. As more years went by he had 2 sons he named Asura and indra respectively. he had also created all 9 of the tailed beasts and absorbed the excess power of kaguya. As well as released the husk of the 10 tails which was sealed into what would later be called the moon.

hamura decided to live on what would become the moon. Lots of people from the clan hamura created decided to join him to help protect the planet. During this time Asura and indra were learning the ways of hagoromo. As more time went by hagoromo chose Asura to be his successor. This began the rivalry between Asura and indra that could last for thousands of years. Eventually as time went by hagoromo would be on his death bed and handed out the tailed beasts.

but before his death he told Asura and indra that he wanted them to stop fighting and warned that it would create a cycle of fighting that could last thousands of years. Upon his death hagoromo created a realm that acts as a heaven and an underworld but encompasses all of time and space within the universe. Asura and indra would go on to have their own children and start there own clans. But as time went by Asura and indra would eventually die and began to have a rivalry each time they reincarnated. just as hagoromo predicted.

though they didn't know indra was being manipulated by black zetsu, All to plot the revival of kaguya.

(If you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comment section. Also it's fine to give constructive criticism because I'm New to writing story's and this is my first naruto story)