Chapter 1 a spark of magic Part 2 the early years

eventually naruto was put into the ninja academy because naruto decided this would help improve his situation involving what information he's allowed to know. Though naruto by this point knew of all 5 basic chakra natures and learned he could use each of them. It was quite a surprise to hiruzen when all of those tests were shown to be positive for naruto.

Although there are some people Out there who have those 5 affinities. including hiruzen himself. People like that aren't exactly that common. It was for this reason that hiruzen taught naruto to use a low rank jutsu from each of those elements. This in turn also gave naruto a better understanding of the elements. And for a few years naruto chose not to pass the ninja academy until the year hinata joined.

It's always better to be in a school that you have friends in After all. And he used those years looking into soul traits. Most ninja have no need for them or use it as a main focus to specialize there abilities in. But there are some who use it to cover the weaknesses of there team. or even take advantage of having multiple soul traits by specializing in there soul traits rather than chakra. But there are even fewer who have multiple souls and chose to learn to also make use of chakra.

Those that do so are normally compared to the demigods of the past. and in some cases are normally considered a demigod. However those with multiple souls are usually fairly rare as not that many seals are capable of containing the power of even 1 human soul. And this is without mentioning the normally small window of time available for sealing human souls. or even the usefulness of the trait in question.

but there was always something useable from the extra soul. Even if the trait itself was deemed nearly useless. it would always contain the chakra of the persons soul. In some cases this was used to create and maintain alliances and or create some of the most deadly anbu in a village. but in most village's this was normally forbidden for anyone who wasn't the kage or given permission by the kage. But for naruto this was a particular case where he also is a jinchuiki in addition to having multiple souls in his body.

Even if he doesn't yet know it. This meant that even those who hate naruto because of the 9 tails also fear him because of his demigod status. It's for this reason that he was never charged more then the actual price for anything in any shop in the village or forbidden from any form of learning at any library or school. Eventually the day arrived where mizuki attempted to trick naruto into stealing the forbidden scroll of sealing.

Although naruto knew for certain it was against the laws of the village. He had always wandered what the seal contained. And this was the only opportunity he had that wouldn't get him in much trouble. Even if things don't go as planned he could always kill mizuki and blame the crime on mizuki. After all. it's not like he was planning to actually leave the village with that scroll. When it came time for naruto to do this he was able to quietly sneak in the hokage monument without being noticed.

Enter the room with the forbidden scroll of sealing undetected. And was able to take it without being found out for around an hour before someone noticed it was messing. But by then naruto was nearby the edge of the forest at the edge of the village. While he was waiting for mizuki to arrive naruto decided to read from the scroll.

The first thing he found was shadow clone jutsu. Knowing he had the time naruto ended up reading it very carefully to make sure he didn't miss any details. It turned out it can be used to gather information and learn while also having some use for certain types of training. The next thing he found was a nearly forgotten technique that allows the user to take chakra from other people. On the surface it seems out of place in the scroll.

That is until you read that it also will mix the unused stolen chakra with your own after 24 hours. After reading the ways to activate both of those so he'd more clearly remember for later. he noticed mizuki at the edge of the forest expecting the scroll to be given to him so it could be given to orochimaru.

It was just that second that naruto created thousands of shadow clones and had them beat mizuki to a near death state. Eventually the anbu along with hiruzen and iruka found naruto along with the body of mizuki. Iruka decided that naruto earned his ninja headband because of being able to beat mizuki. Naruto handed over the scroll to hiruzen and explained that mizuki told him to steal it. As a result hiruzen decided to have someone read through the memories of mizuki that exact day. When mizuki was revealed to be a traitor he was charged with treason and was executed the next day after learning the full list of his crimes.

The next day naruto decided to check a specific detail about the chakra stealing technique. When he had read the scroll the previous night. it mentioned that if you take the chakra of insects it could cause mutations if you don't use the chakra within 24 hours. However it also had notes that nobody chose to get more than one mutation from this. and there was a small but noticeable increase in power for those who did get a mutation.

And the increase in power is related to the insect to determine what it does. Oddly enough though it seems it was never tested on any animal for fear of what could happen based on the results with insects. It also said that This information was last updated multiple years before the discovery of soul traits which was back in the time of the first hokage. This give naruto an odd feeling that it was his Destiny to learn about the chakra stealing technique.