chapter 1 a spark of magic Part 3 the first wizard

After having breakfast naruto decided it was time to start his test to confirm if the chakra stealing technique would cause a mutation from the chakra of insects. As far as naruto knew it could have been outdated in some areas. Because he didn't want to take a massive risk naruto only chose to test this with a fire ant. He'd find out the results tomorrow regardless of the outcome.

before he arrived at the ninja academy he found a fire ant and absorbed some of it's chakra. When he arrived at the ninja academy it was time for the teams to be revealed. Naruto sasuke and hinata were to be on team 7 with kakashi. Naruto might not always get along with sasuke but at least hinata was easy for naruto to get along with.

But all 3 of them still have yet to learn that kakashi consistently arrives late. It's for this reason that the trio had found out all the other teams before he arrived. But when he did he was slightly surprised to find that nobody pranked him by making the chalk eraser fall on him when he opened the door. Although naruto was statistically the most likely to do so. He wasn't the type to do it. Although naruto had a feeling he might if this was a different timeline where he was less intelligent.

Kakashi then had team 7 go to the roof of a nearby building. Naruto arrived early by using the body flicker technique just as kakashi did. Eventually hinata and sasuke were able to get there way up. Kakashi "now that we are all here. Why don't you all introduce yourselves, starting with you". Kakashi then pointed at naruto. naruto "if I must be first. I guess that's just how it will be. My name is naruto uzumaki. If you want to know my interests they are knowledge. chakra. souls and soul traits. along with the supernatural.

My hobbies include reading. learning and practicing jutsu. Testing the full applications of jutsu. And creating variations of certain jutsu. As for my likes. I like ramen. I like hinata. I like my friends. And I like konoha. As for dislikes. I dislike traitors. I dislike lies. And I dislike why the Shinobi system needs to exist. As for goals. While I don't want to be hokage. I basically want to be allowed to know 'within reason' as much as I can. Other than that I want to restore my clan. And I want to master the powers of soul traits along with chakra".

Kakashi "(he's definitely an intellectual. Being interested in souls and soul traits along with the supernatural means he's potentially someone who needs to have someone keep an eye on him. His likes and hobbies suggest he's not a bad person. His dislikes make sense. Anyone who knows how the Shinobi system works would agree with them all. His goals are interesting. Being allowed more information is understandable given everything else. Restoring his clan is also something that would have been expected, but outright wanting the power of a demigod is potentially a risk). Overall I think your likes and dislikes are interesting. Though you potentially could be a risk to have become a ninja. Then again. it's not really my problem if a demigod decides to rebel from there village. The one at fault is usually the village the demigod is from. After all. the sins of the parents don't fall to there children. How about you go next".

Kakashi then pointed at hinata. hinata "I'm hinata hyuga. my likes include my friends and My family. my dislikes include the way the side branch of my family is treated. anyone who gets in the way of my goals and ambitions. And people who become my enemy's. My hobbies include reading. playing Games. And hanging out with my friends and family. My goals include fixing the problems within my clan. Becoming a powerful healer. And becoming a powerful kunoichi. Though I have an ambition to marry a certain someone".

kakashi "(Cleary she has the mindset of an assassin. or at least a killer. she cares about friends and family which means she's not likely to be emotionless. She has reasonable hobbies. Her goals are good. Her ambition is also most likely fine. But the fact her dislikes connect to her ambition. and the fact she knows that Shinobi often do assassination missions. I know better than to get in the way of a Yandere. After Thinking about it a little hinata really wasn't hiding that she's a Yandere). I think you should be able to accomplish your goals. I don't know if any of us are able to help you with your ambition though. Other than that you seem to have the mindset of an assassin. which means you could be able to specialize in a Shinobi career. I guess you are the last to introduce yourself".

Kakashi then pointed at sasuke. Sasuke "my name is sasuke uchiha. I don't have many likes. Though I dislike many things. My hobby is training. I don't have a goal. I have an ambition to kill a certain someone. I also want to restore my clan". Kakashi "(I know who it is he wants to kill. If only it wasn't against the law for me to explain the full story. And even if I did. there's no guaranty he wouldn't go against the village, though I must seriously question why I was put in charge of the most high risk team in the village). In all honesty I expected this. I guess there's not much that can change your mind about revenge. You really are determined to kill him. tomorrow all of us will meet at the training field, don't eat breakfast unless you want to throw up".

As they each went home hinata was stalking naruto when she couldn't be noticed. When naruto arrived he had dinner and went to bed. In his dream gray particles were traveling to a purple heart shaped object. those Gray particles formed an upside down heart shaped object. Though it was extremely thin and hollow. as if something was missing. as if it was incomplete. despite this. Naruto recognized both of those as souls. Though not much was known about a gray soul. Even more so an upside down soul. Upon waking up naruto could feel he became physically 10 times stronger. And he felt a small increase to his maximum amount of chakra. However. he also felt his affinity for fire grow larger. It was like he gained a New way to create fire.