His comfort.

As Miles Morales walked home from school he listened to his music looking down he kicked a few pebbles ever so often as he entered his house he felt that it was cold and empty.

His parents are not home "I guess they are both working overnight. Miles mumbled as he walked to his room Miles was tired and hurt as just earlier he and his friends got into an argument.

Miles was the topic that hurt him due to all the cruel things that were said at this point. Even being home was making him feel sick. All he wanted to do was lay down and sleep but once he entered his room he was startled.

There was Gwen on his bed. She was waiting for him "hey g-" before Miles could finish his sentence he felt a cold slap his eyes wide and tears prickling "gwe" again before Miles could finish he was cut off.

" So you like Hobie" Gwen asked the way she said it she made it seem like it was a bad taste in her mouth Mile didn't even know what she was talking about.

"wait what are you talking about" Miles said he put his hand on his cheek the slap still stung "Your a weirdo liking my crush  like that what the fuck is wrong with you" Gwen hissed "You know i love Hobie I've litterally been telling you all week."

Gwen hissed Miles could feel tears pricking to his eyes he couldn't say anything "Gwen i-", "no don't talk to me ever again" the thing that hurt Miles the most was the fact he liked her he knew he liked Hobie but wanted Gwen.

"Gwen, wait , I like you, I'm in love with you," the 15 year old boy cried as she scoffed, setting her watch to her dimension "I never felt that way for you Miles and never will I should have never come to see you" Those were the last words Miles heard from Gwen Stacy.

As the portal closed Miles fell to his knees he cried "Miles are you okay" he heard his mother ask as she softly knocked on the door "yeah mami I am" he sniffled he tried hiding his broken voice from all the crying he's done so far.

"no suenas bien" she said worriedly "I'm fine mami just-" before he could finish he realized he couldn't be in his room anymore not after what just happened "just what" she asked "nothing I'm fine" he could her his mom sigh as she walked away from his door.

Miles grabbed his watch and put it on not knowing where he was going he set his watch to something random as he walked in tears still falling down his face he could feel his love for Gwen fall through the portal Miles put his mask on.

He felt himself fall on top of a bed in a room with surprisingly no consistency "Miles?" He could hear the familiar British accent as he turned around he saw Hobie playing his guitar he must have stopped due to the interruption.

Miles couldn't say anything all he could mange out before he started crying was "Gwen" he busted out crying Hobie set his guitar aside and sat next to Miles on his bed hugging him tightly "What's wrong mate trouble in paradise" Hobie chuckled I mean of course he would try and make a joke about this.

But Miles didn't laugh, he just kept crying and bawling his eyes out. Hobie couldn't figure out what to do "what happened dearie" Hobie asked "g-gwen and I had an argument."

"Oh?" Hobie asked in his mind that it was impossible Miles and Gwen got along so well "Guess all friendships don't end in rainbows" Hobie thought "what was the argument about dear" it was about "You" Hobie raised an eyebrow "Me?" Miles nodded his crying became softer and he nodded.

"Hobie I like you but Gwen likes you but I like Gwen to and she found out I liked you and she got angry" Miles mumbled he looked up at Hobie who had a confused look on his face he smiled a little he knew on the inside he felt the same.

He just didn't want to tell him instead he lifted Miles chin and kissed him you could say it was a wet kiss due to the fact Miles was crying so much "I like you to love" Hobie said smiling Miles eyes went wide for a little "you do?" He asked Hobie nodded (I feel like I didn't go good on this 😕).

Hobie kissed Miles once again once Miles stopped crying Hobie began teaching him how to play his guitar they did end up together.

(A couple days later)

"Fuck I can't find my left Jordan Hobies going to be here in 20 minutes" Miles said he was going all around his room trying to find his missing shoe he and Hobie were supposed to go on a swing date "wait I don't need shoes for my suit."

Miles laughed at his own stupidity as he walked to the mirror to see if he looked good "damn my love you look so good" Hobie said making Miles jump a little he didnt realize his boyfriend was there "how long have you been there."

"Oh not long but long enough to know ur suit is so sexy on you" Miles giggled as he kissed Hobie and together went on there date

(I did so bad on this one😭😭I need to stop taking breaks I hope you guys enjoyed)