Video

"Miles you know we can't have sex yet" Hobie said for what he thought was the 50th time "Why" Miles asked for the 50th time "Miles I'm not ready" Hobie said for what seemed like the 50th time.

The pair has had this conversation about 50th times now Hobie would always say he wasn't ready but Miles knew there was more to the story "So are we supposed to never have sex" Miles said one thing about Miles was he loved sex though he had never had it but he's seen it.

He's so obsessed he'd brought himself a few unknown toys and outfits "I never said that anyways love I have to get going I cannot stay over like last night" Hobie sighed putting his shoes on "Fine bye" Miles said angered by his boyfriend rejecting the one thing he wanted so bad Hobie looked at Miles on last time before sighing once more as he jumped in the portal.

As it closed, Miles bit on his nail. "I'm tired of this," he said quietly as he went under his bed, grabbing a box he reached in it, grabbing a dildo he placed it on his bed slowly pulling his shorts and panties off.

Miles massaged his clit as he moaned a little he sloppily sucked on the toy trying to get it wet enough he began massaging it faster as he took the toy out his mouth with a pop sound(if you have guessed by now Miles has a pussy).

His eyes lit up as the tip went inside easily he whimpered a little soon after Miles began fucking himself the overstimulation made his toes curl.

"Oh yes hobie mmm fuck your so bigg" Miles moaned he could help moaning his boyfriends name it was good practice "ah yes daddy right there" Miles continued to moan.

"Needless to say I keep her in check" Miles sighed as he heard his phone ring "I should have put it on dnd oh my fucking god" Miles said angerly once he picked up his phone he seen it was Gwen.

He was still very mad at her but she didn't know that he answered the phone and sighed quietly "yes" he said trying to sound all sweet and nice "Hobie said he left his phone over there is do u see it" Miles rolled his eyes over to his desk.

"Yeah it's here" he said "he said he will be over later to pick it up" Gwen said "mhm" Miles said as he hung up Miles continued fucking himself squirting all over the toy as he rubbed his clit.

Thrusting the toy faster inside of him "mm daddy oh please" Miles said as he reached his climax for the 6th time once he reached it he sighed heavily as he pulled the toy out of him getting off of his bed he stuck the toy on the grouplf upright and positioned himself to aline with it.

He quickly slammed himself down on it "oh shit oh fuck" he said whimpering he began bouncing on it Miles was so sex fazed he forgotten all about the video Hobie was taking while he was here Hobie took videos of Miles all the time he love admiring his boyfriends beauty.

Poor Miles failed to look up it was obvious that the phone was still recording as 2 hours gone past Miles had squirted once more finally putting the dildo away and getting in the shower.

"Hey darling I'm here" Hobie said peeking his head out the portal but he didn't see his boyfriend he entered the room grabbing his phone "damn it was still recording why didn't h-" Hobie paused he smirked a little and didn't say anything as Miles finally got out the shower he noticed a note and Hobies missing phone Miles was to tired to read the note so he decided he would read it later or something.

He picked up his phone and called Gwen "Gwenanemmm" he said as she answered the phone "milessss" she said excitedly "what you doingg" Miles said yawning "dyeing my hair again" Gwen sighed "if you keep dyeing it's gonna fall off" Miles snickered "yeah okay Miles whatever you say" Miles could feel Gwen roll her eyes over the phone.