Upside down kiss

Miles and Hobie had been dating for at least a month now being very cautious on missions. When the other got hurt, they didn't want to risk their friends finding out about their little entanglement besides being careful on missions, they were careful when they were individuals hanging out with their friends.

Whether one was their or the other wasn't they did not speak on each other, though both boys found a way to be around each other during missions whether they had to split up or go another way.

Hobie often stayed in Miles dimension  he found that being around Miles gave him happiness and joy. Miles was like a little sunflower to Hobie at some point went through Miles drawings and saw a lot of drawings of himself.

He would take a picture of them so he could look at later "Darling you have a nice talent" Hobie said one time as him and Miles were sitting on a building "Thank you" Miles said he was trying to be cool but on the inside he was jumping in circles.

Both boys were happy together for the first month but their happiness came to an end both boys were torn from each other being sent on different missions all the time.

They were never able to see each other due to these missions and them focusing on things in their dimensions yeah they texted a little but that died down Miles overthought about it he wasn't sure he was still in a relationship with Hobie.

Due to the fact that Hobie has been leaving him on seen Miles became a little sad due to this being able to not see the one person he loved was killing him but the fact that the person willingly left him on read hurt to.

As time started to pass Miles figured him and Hobie weren't in a relationship anymore he had gotten over it even though he loved Hobie so much

"Miles snap out of it" Pavi said as him and Miles were swinging from an anaomly they were trying to contain it but it got stronger.

The anaomlys powers worked on emotions and Miles was feeding him a lot "What's wrong with you" Pavi said as him and Miles swung and landed ontop of a building hiding.

"Nothing it's nothing" Miles spoke he could tell Pavi knew he was lying "Miles after this we are sitting down for some chai and we are going to talk" Pavi said as he swung off Miles followed after a couple minutes they caught the anamonly.

"Haha who knew spiderman had so many hateful and lovely emotions" the anamonly spike looking at Miles as he was thrown in the portal Miles thought about what was said to him by both Pavi and that anamonly sure enough him and Pavi sat down at the Cafe place in the spider society.

"What's wrong Miles I've never seen u this upset" Pavi said Miles layed his hands in between his legs and leaned forward a little "i-its nothing Pav" Miles spoke again Pav knew he was lying.

"Come on Miles don't lie to me you can tell me anything" Pav said "promise u won't tell anyone" Miles said softly Pav let out a quick nod Miles sighed a little "Well for the past 4 months Hobie and I have been dating well not anymore I think" Pav snickered a little "I kinda figured u guys were together but continue" Pav said as he sipped his chai

Miles was a little shocked but continued he told Pavi about the different missions and the being left on seen "hm well I know since we been on missions together the whole time Hobie has been with Gwen" Miles looked at Pav confused "what do u mean he's been with Gwen" "Oh yes they have been together on missions on and off its in the groupchat we all have."

"We have a group chat?" Miles asked Pav nodded "I thought miguel told Gwen to add you"  Miles looked at Pav and smiled a little trying to keep his chill "no no she didn't um Pav ill talk to u later i wanna talk to miguel" "okay Miles text me if u need me ill add u to the group chat in the meaning" Pav said Miles began to swing to Miguel's little lair.

"Tio are u here" Miles yelled out at the same moment lyla appeared "Hey kid what's going on" she asked smiling "not much to be honest need to talk to miguel" he said "well ill let him know ur here" "thank you lyla" Miles said softly smiling at the Ai.

"Miles you needed to see me?" Miguel appeared infront of him "Tio..has Hobie and Gwen been on missions together" Miles asked hesitantly Miguel nodded "sí, no recibiste los mensajes del chat grupal" Miguel spoke softly "No, tío, no lo he agregado, pav me dijo que se suponía que gwen me agregaría, pero nunca lo hizo." Miles said.

"le dije a ese pequeño emo que te agregara lo siento" Miguel said holding his hand up to his head "Uncle why hasn't Hobie been on missions with me" Miles said " Sé que están juntos, Sunshine, pero han sido distracciones. Iba a dejar que trabajaran juntos después de 2 días, pero Hobie me dijo que quería un descanso. " Miles nodded "okay thank you tio I'll be in my dimension" he said a little heartbroken.

"Okay sunflower be safe" Miguel said sounding concern as Miles went back to his dimension he felt his heart hurt a little but soon his spider sense went off and he knew he had to mask up he jumped out his window and swung to whatever was happening

Miles stuck upside down to a building as he pulled half of his mask up looking around he finally saw him he saw Hobie "Hobie.." Miles said softly he was confused "Miles" Hobie said as he grabbed Miles face and kissed him (I was tryna make this short and sweet but the angst in me said no) as they kissed it felt like their pain went away.

Hobie pulled away "I've missed you I'm so sorry for leaving you alone I just felt like I wasn't a good boyfriend and and" Miles cut Hobie off with another kiss Hobie smiled into the kiss as he pulled away.

"I understand" Miles said after that both boys were never separated again instead they stayed together

(I ain't do good on this one but I been slipping)