Hayleys backstory

Hayley Gallagher she didn't get to live a normal childhood, unless you deem taking care of all your siblings and parents at the age of 9 normal.
She was around 4 or 5 when her mom kept leaving for days or months on end, it didn't bother her that much because she was never really close her.

Her father though, Francois Gallagher or frank stuck around kinda. You see he's an alcoholic and drinks himself to sleep every night. Hayley has been dragging him inside the house every night since she was nine to keep him from being "cold" as she would say.

Her moms bipolar, which Hayley didn't think was bad. But it was hard to watch her siblings faces every time she would come through the door and then leave through the night.
Just for a quickie with frank or some money for drugs, she tried to convince Monica to stay but she never would so Hayley stopped trying when she was 15.

Hayleys been friends with the Duttons since as long as she can remember, Probably since daycare.

Sometimes she thinks the only reason her family's still alive today is because of the dutton's.
Kayces her boyfriend and Beth is her best friend.

Tragedy struck the Gallagher household on April 17th 2007, Hayley was only two months away from being 18.

Monica had showed up again and was acting strange, but Hayley brushed it off because Debbie was so happy. Frank was actually not drinking heavily that day, but after breakfast he had left and she hadn't seen him until a week after.

Hayley had jumped through the shower and was just drying her hair when she heard screaming coming from downstairs.
She ran down the stairs to see blood everywhere. Ian's body on the ground, next Debbie's and Liam's. She ran to them and screamed for some one to help her. She checked for pulses on each of them and cried out when none had a pulse.

She looked around for Monica or Carl but she couldn't find either. She looked around and found Monica chasing Carl with a bloody knife. She protected Carl but he had already been stabbed once in the stomach, Monica had stabbed her shoulder and leg to sabotage her escape. There were sirens and Monica had fled the scene.

Hayley and Carl had survived, lip thankfully was at a study group so she had him too. But the rest of her siblings had passed away in the place she no longer call home.
Now Hayley lives with the Dutton's trying to not remember the horrific day of her family's death.

Author:
Hey guys hope you like it, I feel like this is dark but when I imagine Hayley i imagine this backstory. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this story.