Fucking frank

It was Saturday morning at the Dutton ranch and I can finally say I'm sleeping in,
or I was until Carl decided to wake me up.

"What do you want I was sleeping in" I say combing through my hair.
"Frank" I look at him confused but put my brush away and walk to the closet.
"Could you elaborate, what about frank?" I say grabbing some loose jeans and a blue carhartt shirt, can't forget kayces carhartt vest.
"He said he's dying"
"what a surprise" I say sarcastically as we walk downstairs. We walk out the front door and I close it behind me.
"No he said his liver is rotting inside him and he needs a new one" he said grabbing onto the fence

"Well he did have a normal liver, but decided to drink through that one, so even if we were a match I wouldn't give him mine" I say watching the wranglers

"why" he says raising his voice. "I just told you, it's a waste of anyone's time" I say sternly. He huffs and walks towards the barn

"thanks for waking me" I yell at him sarcastically. He just gives me the finger.

I just watch the wranglers for a bit, I notice out of the corner of my eye that someone's walking towards me, I look and see it's kayce.

"Hey baby" he says with a gruff voice. "Hey cowboy" I say smiling, giving him a quick kiss.
"How was your long sleep?" He asks wrapping his arms around me.
"I didn't even get to sleep in. Carl woke me up" I say facing him. "Why" he asks simply. "Apparently franks dying and he wants me to donate my liver. That's even if I'm a match" I say rolling my eyes and huffing.
"Maybe you should go see him" he says looking at me. "Frank?" I ask confused as I wrap my Arms around his neck. "Yeah you can give him a piece of your mind" he says chuckling. "Maybe I will" I say giggling.

Later that day at the Gallagher house,

"Hello anybody home" I say walking into the house. I look around memories flooding my mind as I try to ignore the gaping feeling when I see the dried up blood stains.
"Frank?" I yell a little louder. I search through the kitchen and basement and the downstairs bathroom. "Upstairs I go then" I say walking up the stairs. I look around in Debbie's room, then mine and franks "old" room.

Finally I found him in the boys room. "Frank didn't you hear me yelling?" I ask "Mm" is all he did. "You look like shit" I said with a disgusted face.

"Are you actually dying?" I ask sitting on the edge of the bed. "Yes" he says. "Why aren't you getting treatment? How come you haven't stopped drinking?" I said gesturing to the booze on the nightstand. "If I'm gonna die minds-well die happy" he says shrugging that turns into a coughing fit.

"You have a child that loves you, and I don't know why, and he would be devastated if you died" I said

"Tragedy makes kids tough Hayley, he will get over it" he said with a smug look on his face.
"Then be the fabulous narcissist you are and do it for yourself"
"What if I don't wanna change" he says looking at me. "Than I would know what I always feared was true" I say trying not to cry in front of him.
"And what is that?" He asks. "That you don't give a shit about any of us, so do it for you. Do it for your kids, doesn't matter just do it" I say angrily. I wait for his response but he just sits there and grabs some bottle of alcohol and drinks from it.

"Fuck you, I knew I shouldn't have come" I said getting up and walking out of the house and not looking back.