"Gallagher"

Hayley Gallagher

I wake up to kayces alarm and I groan as I look at the time, 3:54 in the morning, this never gets old I smile and think to myself, I was and still am not a morning person.
Kayces already out of bed and getting new clothes and going to the bathroom for a shower i however am trying to convince myself to get out of bed.

I push myself off the bed and grab some clean clothes, some jeans, a white tank top and one of kayces flannels, over top I grab one of kayces carhartt vests and button it up. I quickly grab my cowboy boots and hat and walk into the bathroom so I can brush my hair and brush my teeth. I open the door and brush my teeth and then move onto doing my hair, which is just a quick braid updo. Kayce walks out of the shower and puts a towel around his waist and walks towards me.

"You're actually ready before me what a surprise" he says smiling lightly before giving me a quick kiss.

"Yeah rip wanted me up and early this morning for something and plus I can see my bestie" I say giggling as I walk out of the room. Lloyd is who I'm talking about, my best friend by far. Maybe it's daddy issues or maybe he's just a great friend or could be both. Either way they are all great and I love them all to death.

I say goodbye to kayce and make my way down the stairs and close the door to the house and make my way towards the barn.

"Look who's actually up when I need them" I hear as I enter the barn.

"Aww good morning to you too sweetie pie" I say just to piss rip off. I gather my things for the horse and get him situated and see jake and Lloyd coming into the barn. I smile at them as I finish up getting ready whiskey (yes I named my horse after alcohol).

"Gallagher don't get on my nerves today I don't got time for that shit" rip says from beside me.
"I know you love me don't mix up the words" I say laughing as I slowly get up on whiskey.

"We are looking for some cattle today near by the river" he says getting on his horse.

"Well doesn't that sound like fun" I say rolling my eyes acting annoyed as I look at the guys from behind me.

Later on in the evening,
"Hopefully we got back in time for dinner I'm fucking starving" I say as we walk towards the Dutton house. I stop and turn to look at him

"did Beth invite you to this or did John?" I ask before turning to walk again.
"None of your fucking business" he says marching up the stairs.

"Hey I just just fucking asking" I say chuckling before following him the the dinner table. We both sit down and I sit beside kayce well rip sits beside Beth.
"Thanks gator" I say before eating.

After dinner,
Kayce and I head up to our bedroom and I hold onto his arm laughing trying yo keep my balance, we lay on our bed together and relax as we are just staring at one another.

"How was your day?" I ask looking at him as I take off my cowboy boots and hat and start to unbutton his carhartt vest and throw it at the edge of the bed.

"It was alright my dad was bossing me and Carl around for most of the day so nothing new, how was yours? " he says taking off his boots.

"It was ok, we found the cattle near the river so that was good" I say smiling before getting up and taking off my jeans and shirt.

Kayce gets up and does the same. I go to the Bathroom to undo my braid and brush my teeth. I struggle to untie it and it starts to piss me off.

"You want some help darlin?" He asks I only nod as I finish brushing my teeth. He undoes my braid with ease and now my hair can just fall to my shoulders. We walk back to bed and pull the covers down and get under them as I move to cuddles toward kayce.

"I love you" I murmured as I felt sleep take over my body. "I love you baby" kayce says as I fall asleep in his arms.