Chapter 10

It is a peaceful day in Atlantis today. Percy took a stroll in the garden when he overheard something, he hid in the bushes.

"I'm glad Lady Gaea had put us both here. No one suspects us," one said.

"I agree Thomas. That Percy was very powerful, he is now in Atlantis. Kronos said we should aim for both the hunt and Atlantis at the same time," the other said.

"They are smart fellows Jamie," Thomas said.

Thomas and Jamie, they must be moles. Percy quickly went to his father.

"Father, we have moles," Percy said.

"Really? Who are they?" Poseidon asked.

"I believe they are guards called Thomas and Jamie. I was strolling in the garden, when I overheard them talking," Percy said.

"Guards, bring me Thomas and Jamie! They should be in the garden," Poseidon ordered. The guards quickly scrambled away, trying to find them.

After a while, they came back and saluted, "I am sorry your majesty. We cannot find people with such names."

"Dammit, they must've left!" Percy yelled.

"Alright, please go back to your stations," Poseidon sighed. He rubbed his temples, he was beyond frustrated, how could he let them slip past?!

"Dad, I think you should be on higher alert. They could've gone back and be planning an attack. I will try to help you," Percy promised.

"Will do, son," Poseidon replied. Percy then returned back to his room.

He took out his sword Riptide, he decided to do some modifications with it. Since he is the primordial of weaponry, he is blessed with the knowledge of weapons and stuff. He carved a wave on the sword on both sides, then he made it burn with aquatic fire when needed. This would surely burn the enemies. It responded to his mind.

After he was done, he held it up. When he thought about lighting it, it obeyed. Near the sword tip, both sides were lit with blue. It showed the shape of the carved wave. Beautiful yet dangerous.

That was exactly what he needed.

He looked out, it was nighttime, so he prepared to sleep.