Chapter 15

After a few hours of waiting impatiently in the throne room. Hephaestus came back holding a few black small round things.

He gave the devices to Percy. "Everyone, this is a small communicating device. Press this button and deliver your message. The message cannot be more than 45 seconds though," Percy introduced the messaging device. He gave each Olympian one, excluding Hestia and Artemis since they are still kidnapped.

'Percy, Percy. Please help, Hestia's with me,' The message pop up again.

"Well, Olympians. Call off the search. I have our answer. I really need to go and save some people. I will return Hestia and Artemis safely," Percy said. Everyone was as confuse as they could be.

Percy closes his eyes and focused on finding Artemis' weapon. It should be with her.... Ah! He found it in a forest, hopefully they would be there. He then was engulfed in flames.

He saw Artemis and Hestia chained up, with giants surrounding them. He stayed in the shadow hoping they would reveal some plans.

"Two goddesses. Looks like we are in for a treat boys," a giant, let's call him Tim, turn to his friends.

"They are probably useless anyways. Lady Gaea did tell us to get rid of them. Said would rip that boy, Percy apart," another giant, let's say John, said.

Artemis looked tired as well as Hestia. What have they brought themselves to? Percy thought to himself, the giants are in hot waters. He counted the giants, 7. He gave them names, John, Tim, James, Dan, Mark, James and Bart. He doesn't recognize these giants, probably they are new.

These giants backed Hestia and Artemis against a big stone. "Get the hell away from us!" Artemis yelled.

"Not so powerful are we now, goddess?" Mark asked. Those giants are really ugly.

"Hmm. What should we do with you two?" James asked thoughtfully. Hestia didn't say a word, Artemis in the other hand glared at them murderously.

"Let's play games, shall we?" Bart asked.

"Let's think about that? Hmm... how about no?" Percy came out from his hiding place.

"Oh, just a puny boy. Nothing to be worried about," Dan said. Artemis and Hestia looked at Percy, very happily.

"Not so sure about that," Percy said, releasing his aura. He took Riptide and the wave immediately lit up in aquatic fire.

He swung it a few times, 7 is such a big number. But nothing when they are newbies. With great speed, Percy raced to the one nearest Artemis. Not giving time for Tim to react, he fell to the floor. Percy then raced to the one nearest Hestia, and then Bart fell to the floor. Leaving no space for them to register. That was until they all say the gaping hole in both Bart and Tim's heart. They slowly turn into dust.

The other 5 giants were horrified.

"Tsk, tsk. No bravery, I guess that's why you will not live until ten minutes later. But that is better than having a large ego," Percy mocked.

"Hmph, you are lucky. If you came any later, we would have done.... Haha! Imaginable things to them," Dan said, spatting at Hestia and Artemis.

Hearing this, Percy's blood boiled. No one can ever insult his patron and maybe crush? He floated in the air, his eyes glowed golden. Hestia and Artemis looked surprised.

Percy took Riptide and made a 360 degrees turn, slicing the remaining giants' head. After they all dissolved into gold dust, he cut the chains tying Hestia and Artemis.