Chapter 12

That must be Artemis, she is in trouble! Percy thought.

"Sorry dad, gotta go," Percy said.

"Where to?" Poseidon frowned.

"There's trouble, I need to tend to," Percy replied apologetically. Poseidon nodded. Percy then disappeared into flames.

When he appeared, he was in the forest. He appeared just in time to see Kronos targeting Artemis. His scythe above Artemis' head ready to strike her. Just in time, Percy pulled out Riptide and charged at him, blocking the strike immediately.

"Well, well. Perseus, how fun of you to join this game," Kronos laughed evilly. "You should have been dead, but no matter, you will die now." Swiping his scythe at Percy.

"You see, Kronos, you never learn. I will always defeat you," Percy replied with determination. He blocked the attack and countered it. He skidded under Kronos and made his sword a lit. He jabbed it at Kronos' foot. Kronos howled in pain.

"We'll see about that. I have gotten stronger, that jab might have stung, but not much," Kronos said. He then froze time. Percy, who is a primordial can still move, under the protection of Chronous.

"Your little trick won't work," Percy retorted.

"How is that possible?!" Kronos yelled in fury. He and Percy ensued into a heated sword fight. At least to Kronos, it was.

"Let's say I have made some friends," Percy smartly replied. He spoke so casually as if this is something that happened always.

Kronos was getting tired from the control, so he let go. The hunters all went back to fighting, while Percy fights with Kronos. Kronos with his energy depleting got stabbed in the heart by Percy.

"You see Kronos, I'm a f*cking primordial," Percy yelled. Then, Kronos' eyes went wide before bursting into dust.

Percy rushed over to Artemis, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, your colorful tongue woke me up," Artemis replied and Percy gave his signature grin.

He put his hand on Artemis, healing her wounds. She immediately felt better, but Percy winced.

"Are you alright?" Artemis asked.

"Yes, just a bit tired from resisting time control even though I had help," Percy replied.

Suddenly, above them, clouds started gathering.

"Looks like war, we better go," Percy replied, munching on his emergency Ambrosia.

"Yep, see you there," Artemis said. She again felt this flutter in her stomach when Percy saved her.