Chapter 14

Percy fell onto his bed in Atlantis. He was very tired and went straight into deep sleep. When he woke up, it had been a day, perhaps he lacked sleep pretty much. He went and summoned himself blue cookies. Hestia made sure to cook blue cookies for Percy when she made him her champion.

He walked around Atlantis while munching on his blue cookies endlessly. It was awfully quiet, perhaps Poseidon had gone to a meeting?

Meanwhile on Olympus, the Olympians received terrible news. Hera and Artemis has disappeared, maybe kidnapped. Looks like they pulled the family trick. Everyone was worried while Percy was oblivious.

After a heated discussion, they concluded to ask Percy for help, even if he had eloped them multiple times and had not fully rested. They were sure Percy would help them since it consisted of his patron being missing.

Poseidon returned back to Atlantis and saw Percy munching on cookies in the common area.

"Son, I have really bad news," Poseidon said.

"What is it?" Percy asked.

"Hestia and Artemis had been kidnapped," Poseidon broke the news to his son. Percy's cookie fell onto the ground.

"What?!" His two most favorite Olympian had gone missing.

"We would like you to come to Olympus and discuss a few things," Poseidon said, still frowning. Immediately, Percy fire traveled to Olympus.

"Ah! Percy, I see you are here. Since you have fought Gaea before, do you have any idea where they might be taken?" Zeus asked, straight to the point. He might not admit it, but he was very worried.

"It would probably be near a forest. I'm pretty sure they aren't in trouble. At least I think not. Artemis isn't, but whether they are together, I do not know," Percy replied.

"And how are you sure Artemis isn't?" Athena asked.

"Well, er you see. To better protect her, in the order of Zeus. I told her if she was in trouble, she can send me a sign," Percy said, his face beet root.

"And what is that sign?" Athena asked agin, easing her eyebrows.

"I'd rather not say," Percy said.

"We are going to have a talk later, young man," Zeus said. Percy nodded numbly.

"If I may suggest some ways," Percy piped up.

"Go ahead," Zeus said.

"Well, I think that you should send Hermes and Apollo to scout the forest. Since there's a lot, I would also search. Hermes being fast and Apollo can look since he can ride the chariot. I also being fast can scan more faster then you guys. Athena should come up with battle plans for when Gaea attacks here, Ares would be need to fight since he is the war god. No offense but I don't really trust him around maidens. The big three should keep in check with their domains, in case of battle, should they aid them. Hephaestus, you are important as you need to forge more weapons," Percy strategically stated his plan out.

"Not such a Seaweed Brain after all," Athena muttered under her breath.

"Alright, that is a good plan. Hermes and Apollo go and start searching for them," Zeus said.

"No, we shall start tomorrow. I need a favor from Hephaestus. It could benefit us," Percy replied firmly.

"Alright," Zeus replied hesitantly.

Percy went to Hephaestus and whispered his demand. "Do you think you can make it and send them to me as fast as possible?" Percy asked.

"I shall try. It will probably take three to four hours," Hephaestus replied. Percy nodded a thanks.