Chapter 31

Freen reached Becky home , when she opened her door . She got a call from Heng .

Freen where are you ?

I m outside .

Freen can you please come to office , grandma need you to attend the meeting now .

But ... I need to meet someone

Freen is very important meeting regarding our sales and shares , can I ask grandma to explain you .

No I ll come .

Freen texted a message to becky .

Sorry Becky , I had a important meeting . I cannot come today .

Becky became sad with freen message.

Take care of you , good night .

Heng planned a surprise date for Freen .

Freen reached the office . Heng asked freen to come with him .

Heng closed freen eyes and he pointed towards a table . Which is set up with candle dinner .

Surprise !! Heng shouted

Freen annoyed with heng action.

Heng you told me that we had a meeting today .

Freen today is my birthday , I know asusual  you forget it . I need my birthday to be special with my future wife . So can you please join me with the dinner .

Freen nodded her head.

Heng spoke many things about his childhood memories and business . Freen did not concentrate on Heng conversation . She just looking on the watch . Finally a waiter served a cake to Heng's table .

Freen shall we cut the cake . I know it's very simple cake cutting . I really need you to be with me . This marriage is grandma wish.i really love you lot freen.

Freen don't want to hurt heng , so she just joined with heng to cut the cake .

After finishing the date , freen reached home and tries to call Becky .

Becky already slept and she did not pick up the call .

Freen left a message to Becky .

Becky I reached home , I think you had your dinner , sleep well , miss you , Good night .

By
Freen