Chapter 45

Freen hugged Becky from the backside . Becky why are you so silent . You are not happy !

I'm happy but I'm thinking what will happen after this vacation ? Becky rubbed Freen's hand .

Freen turned Becky towards her , you don't trust me ?

I do , I'm scared of why it's happened , why does your grandma need me to marry your brother ?

Maybe she likes you ! If I'm a man surely she will ask you to marry me , Freen pinched Becky's cheeks.

If it is ! But not right , Becky's eyes filled with tears .

Cinderalla why are you crying ? Freen hugged Becky .

Becky started cry hard once hug became tight . She don't want to leave Freen .

Becky believe me , I ll never leave you or i ll not give up on us .

Freen break the hug . The room telephone is start to ring . Freen attended the call

Miss Freen , a call for you , A receptionist said .

Yes connect it , Freen waited

Stupid freen come soon we need to have our dinner . Afterwards you both can be in your own world . Before that please switch on your phone , Nam shouted .

Ok . We will come down .

Freen and Becky refreshed and went to the restaurant which has beach view .

Are you happy bec ? Richee asked

Yeah Richee thanks .

And I have another important information, I told with dad about the engagement.

What you said,  Becky scared !

I asked dad to decide it after thinking twice . I think we need to say with him about your relationship with freen . I m sure dad will understand you .

Stop it now Richee , let's this vacation be finished . Later we can think . Now you guys just order .

Freen and Becky busy in selecting food . Someone tapped on freen shoulder . Freen looked back and she is shocked to see the person .

Oh shit ! Nam , Tee , Kate and Richee all screamed.

Becky looked at Freen .