𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢.

Charles sighs annoyed when he feels his phone buzz in his pocket. He is trying to listen to Mia, who is listing off some things for the weekend regarding the press in Montreal. During the press conference he was asked about the lack of results this season again. That question is getting to him more than it should by now. He knows they are not where they want to be. He is trying hard to fix it. Not only him but also Carlos and the rest of the team is working their butts off to get the car into better performance.

Another buzz is felt against his leg when a follow-up text is sent. He takes out his phone underneath the table, while half looking at Mia and half checking his screen.

Fayen send you a new message
Have you seen this Percy?

Fayen send you a new message
*photo attachment*

A small smirk comes onto Charles' face when he sees the mock name she has given him. He knows he will never get rid of it again. She had also stopped being subtle about using it, simply ignoring the looks of confusion the company around them gives her when she uses it. During dinner in Spain this had happened a couple times. Mainly when Charles made comments that could be considered teasing by some and just plain mean by others. Which of the two Fayen had chosen to file under Charles didn't know. Still doesn't.

He had given his number back in Miami but Fayen had never used it again. Until now. He is dying to open the messages to see what she has sent him. A quick glance in front of him tells him Mia is wrapping up and Charles decides he can wait out the last couple of minutes. Another text comes in before he can put his phone back into his pocket.

Fayen send you a new message
And here I was thinking you didn't like me ;)

Now Charles is really curious about what is going on. Around him the scraping of chairs starts and he notices everyone getting up from where they were sitting. Quickly, he gathers his things and follows the team out of the room into the hospitality. He walks onto the terrace, throwing his back onto the ground next to the lounge where Carlos is already sitting with his phone in his hand.

Charles takes out his own and opens the texts from Fayen. The photo she has sent is a zoomed in picture from him and the French woman talking. Charles has a serious expression and Fayen looks to be rolling her eyes at something that is cropped from the picture. The caption reads: Spotted again, is Charles trying to get with his best friends sister? We will be trying to figure it out when we can!

He quickly checks the name of the instagram account and thinks it to be one of the gossip accounts. He isn't sure but also doesn't bother with it too much to look up the name. Instead he writes back to Fayen.

I thought we were trying to be friends?
That's difficult when you don't like someone

Fake-friends.
It's only for appearance so our friends stop being nosy.
Remember?

Keep telling yourself that fay
Secretly you have always liked me and the idea of getting with me to piss off your brother does something to you 😉

Keep telling yourself that 😙
Although, I would never let up on a change to annoy my brother
That much is true

See, I do know you
Sort of

Hahahah
I'll repeat
Keep telling yourself that

🙄
I feel like we are going in circles

Yeah, I don't even know why I send you that
Just thought it was funny
Ignore me✌🏼