𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎.

A/N: I normally don't do author's notes at the start but going into the upcoming chapters I need to inform you about some things before going into the chapters. These following chapters will centre around Paris fashion week. I know that in real life the Paris week for men's and women's wear is split. However in this story it is all together, so men's, women's, unisex, non-gender. I am not a fashion expert and these chapters are not written to portray the truth and how real fashion week would go. Termoine is a made up fashion designer/brand by me. Also refresher the firm Fayen works for is Clarté, her boss is Madelaine Soverté and she has a couple colleagues: Gregory, Ludmilla, Amratte and Dimitrie. All older and longer working with the firm than Fayen. With that said, enjoy!

***

Fayen looks at the map on her phone, before looking back at the building in front of her. It should be the right place, but let's be honest, most buildings in a city look a lot alike. She has lived in Paris for a while now, but never seems to learn more of the city than the few blocks around her apartment. She knows how to get to Pierre's and that's about it really. Google maps is there for a reason.

The woman mainly knows she's at the right place because of the few tall, very gorgeous looking people around her, lounging against the building. Most of them support sunglasses and also check their phones. Fayen looks up from hers after sending Grace a quick text that she is outside waiting for her.

This was her fourth fitting today. That thought plasters a smile onto Fayens face being incredibly proud of her best friend. Grace is on the shorter side for runways and mostly sticks to campaigns because of it, but she wanted to walk in Paris so badly that she went to a lot of castings. She had been very nervous about them, but she had managed to get seven fittings and was delirious when she heard back.

Now Fayen is just as nervous to hear which ones Grace has actually booked. They scheduled this lunch as it is one of the last chances to see each other before the whole chaos really starts. Working at a firm that represents a couple of designers will put an edge on the workload during fashion week, which makes Fayen her time very limited at the moment.

"Fayen!"

The woman in question whips her head around just in time to catch the whirlwind of a person that is her best friend when she attacks her in a hug so tight one might think the world is about to end. Laughing loudly Fayen shifts a little to steady herself on her feet. "Hi Ace, I gather this one was good news?"

The blonde untangles herself a little, but keeps her hands on Fayens shoulders. "Oh yes it is amazing news!" Grace's smile is so wide she could light up the whole world with it. "And not only that one."

Fayen matches the smile on her friend's face. "No way! I knew you were going to do it. How many did you get?"

Grace twirls around herself once, not knowing where to leave her energy and throws her hands up in pure happiness. "All of them!" She stops spinning, meeting Fayens eyes again. Her smile doesn't dim one bit when she takes Fayens arms to pull her along to the nearest café. "At least the ones I had this morning. I still need to go to three more this afternoon but I am already so fucking happy."

Fayen laughs when grace makes a little skip in her step. "I can see that. I am so proud of you Ace. You deserve it," Fayen says, squeezing Grace's side before sitting down at a table outside a little café.

Grace glows while sitting down as well. "Thanks sweet, I am so happy."

"I have news too," Fayen says, plastering a wide grin on her face.

Grace seems to get curious and looks Fayen over as if she can read the news off her body language. She seems to come up empty handed because she demands, "Tell me!"