Chapter 07

The next morning everybody was awake early, they all met at the river side where Aqua helped them through the it by raising the water for them to walk. When they reached the other side, the woods felt different, the team felt a shiver od cold running through their bones when Jason spotted a camp.
“It seems like we are having a special welcoming”. Aeolus said
“I see that you blessed me with a visit, brother”, said a thick voice from behind the trees followed by a tall dark-skinned man, yellow eyes and short black hair.
“Ignis”, Aeolus turned to face him giving his team their sign to be ready.
“Where is my grandmother?!” Anila asked in a sharp tone.
“Well well well, what do we have here, the girl whose everyone has been trying to hide from me, you look so much like Isadora”
“Where is she? What have you done to her? If I find out that you harmed her in any way...!”
“Come on now little one, you do not think that I have been looking for her all these years just to hurt her, do you? Don’t worry, your grandma is safe and sane, we actually were just having a little chat reminiscing to our love when I knew that you arrived”. Replied Ignis, “let’s finish what you started and be over with it shall we?”
He called for his army that was ready to attack when Gaia and Flora joined hands and made the earth move underneath them, Aqua and the other waterbenders took the chance to call for the underground water to the surface and flooded their camp. Ignis’s army started to run away when Anila and Aeolus united their powers and called for an aggressive storm that turned the enemy’s fire against them, they were obliged to run elsewhere but the Earthshapers did not allow them to and kept creating stone walls and plant traps, the only available path was leading to the river of ashes into which they ran blindly and disappeared instantly.
The team started to celebrate their victory when a Jason’s cry echoed in the woods, they all went running to him to find him holding a hand to his ear and with a burnt hair.
“He took her, I’m sorry Anila, I tried to stop him but he attacked me”, he said through his pain.
“it’s okey buddy, let’s get you healed first and we will talk about this once where back home”. Aeolus helped him up while looking at Anila who kept her silence the whole way back.

**********
One more chapter and the story will be done!
Enjoy this one in the meanwhile :)
Love,
Nyx <3