I will do everything

Throwback

Taylor's POV.
...
I was watched.

I walked down the street and saw the same car again. Earlier I had been illuminated by the house lights but now the person could impossibly see me.
I walked along the edge of the road, closer and closer to the car. I bent down and now squatted right next to the car, on the passenger side. I heard the door open. Fuck, he probably saw me. Then I heard nothing for a while.
"Pick up!" Said a male voice.
Then there was silence for a while before I heard a cell phone ring.
"She saw my car, but I think she didn't find it suspicious... well I kinda don't know, I had to drive away... yeah sorry Mister Kaulitz, I'll take care of it." When I heard the name, my heart stopped. I didn't know what to do. Would it be smart to approach him? He probably wouldn't give me any information anyway. I just sat there and waited. After a few minutes the car started and I backed away. He drove down the street until I couldn't see him anymore. At least now I knew that someone was watching me, and that this someone was doing it on behalf of Tom. I waited a while but he didn't come back, he wasn't doing his job very well. I mean he left me alone in a dark street.

I put the keys in my apartment door and locked it. Then I went to my window and sure enough, the car from before was parked on the sidewalk across the street.
Earlier I ran right out to go to Tom's old home but now I had enough time to look at the apartment. I haven't been in here for almost a year, but it didn't look like that. There was no dust anywhere, the mess Tom and I left behind was gone, the sheets were freshly washed. Then my eyes slid to the hallway that led to my room...and Ria's. I slowly walked towards her room, my hand gripped around the door handle, but I couldn't open it, or rather I didn't want to. I had not had a single quiet moment to think about everything until now. When I woke up from the coma, I was immediately used by Roman for his money. Then Tom saved me and now I'm here. Here alone for the first time in almost a year. The first time I am not in a life threatening situation. Everything was so quiet, it was droning in my head. Now I had time to process all my traumas from last year and I hated it, I didn't want to deal with it. If I slide into this abyss I don't know if I will get out again. I quickly took my hand off the door handle and went into the kitchen. I know Ria liked to drink tequila, so I hoped she had left a bottle in the fridge. I pulled the door open and yes, there was one in the bottom shelf. I took out the bottle and quickly opened it.

I cried until I had no tears left. The fact that I'm drunk doesn't make it better but worse. I stared at the wall and couldn't believe it, he was gone and didn't want to be found. Only now I realize that I have nothing from him, no picture, no t-shirt, nothing I can hold on to. The emptiness was killing me, without him it felt like the air was being squeezed out of my lungs and I couldn't breathe.

I woke up in my bed the tequila was on my nightstand. I still had my clothes on and my pillow was smeared with mascara. My head hurt and my throat was dry. I wanted to go to the kitchen to get something to drink and walked past a mirror. I looked like a wreck, my hair was disheveled and my face was swollen from crying. I could start crying again right away. There must be something I can do!? I must still be important to him if he hires someone to watch me. He wants me to be safe... but if I am not, he will have no choice but to save me personally. But what should I do, please? I can hardly stand in front of my open window and force him to catch me.
There is only one way, I don't like it and it will put him and me in danger but I will do anything to have him back.

I spent several days in Internet cafes, searching every cranny for information. But I didn't find out more than I already knew. Tom was only a legend for most people before his 'death'. Only when the press reported his death he became known to normal people. Now that he was officially dead, the media dared to report his actions. To be honest, I'm surprised he doesn't do something about it. Fortunately for him, they didn't release any pictures.

I know where to get the information I want, but I can't do it in a coffee shop. Ria has a laptop, actually I have decided not to go into her room but I need this laptop.
I opened the door ran towards her desk, grabbed the laptop, ran back and slammed the door behind me.

I was too excited to think about Ria now. If she saw me going to her laptop she would probably hit me and say something like 'you little stalker bitch, buy your own!'

I went into the living room and sat on the couch, lucky she didn't have a password. Not many people have access to the dark net, but Ria did. That's how she found out about the gang in the first place. That's the reason why I'm sitting here without her. I hated it, but right now it was my only chance to get more information. The dark net didn't look that different from the normal one except that no matter where you scroll, sick things are played or drugs are offered. I clicked in the such bar and "Tom Kaulitz" was still in the history. I clicked on it. First came a few videos with poor quality on which you can see Tom driving his races. When I dug a little deeper I found videos of him shooting a few people, most of them on the race tracks. I kept searching until I found a picture of me. I was shocked under the picture it said "who knows where she is will get 10000 dollars cash". I clicked on the account and read through everything.

It seems that the account belongs to a guy who used to be friends with Tom. Tom is said to have stolen something from him and wants revenge. This is the stupidest thing I've ever done. But I had to get Tom close to me somehow. I sent the guy my address.

_______________________________
I'm already sorry guys if I did anything wrong in the dark net theme I was never there but so I imagine it😭
I'm also sorry that I have not updated now 3 days and that the chapter is not as good as the others. With me was broken up after 3 years of relationship. Hope you have understanding for it <3
Next chapter will be better 🫶🏻