Confession

...
He interrupted the kiss and looked into my eyes. "I missed you too Taylor."

The door opened and our attention was now focused on Gustav peeking through the crack in the door. "Bill's awake." Tom and I looked at each other and simultaneously ran out of the bathroom in the direction of Bill's room.

"Taylor!" Bill said excitedly, although his voice was weak. He reached out his hand for mine.  I sat down on the chair next to his bed. "How are you feeling?" I asked him with a slight smile on my lips, it was hard to look at him without guilt hitting me. "Never been better." He chuckled lightly and I couldn't help but grin broadly. I missed not only Tom but also him. And knowing that it's my fault that he's lying in this bed breaks my heart.
His smile faded and his eyes fell closed. The beeping of the machine droned in my head. "Bill?" I turned to Tom, panic and fear were in his gaze. He pushed in front of me and took Bill's hand. "Bill!" You could hear in his voice that he was trying not to cry. "Bill wake up!" A doctor and a nurse came into the room and asked me several questions, but I didn't understand anything. I felt so bad, almost like I was going to throw up. "What's wrong with him?!" Tom cried, by now tears were shooting down his cheeks.  "Mister Kaulitz, you need to leave the room." He shook his head. "I won't leave him alone!" The doctor looked to me for help. I took Tom's hand and when he turned his head to me my heart stopped for a moment. I have never seen him so full of fear. My heart hurt but I had to be strong for him now. "Come let the doctors do their job. It's going to be okay. I just need you to come with me now, okay?" He calmed down a little and then nodded. We walked out of the room and a few more doctors approached us.

I looked at the clock and it was now 6 am. The doctors hadn't come out of the room for hours. My stomach hurt from hunger and I was so wracked with guilt. I could only hope that Bill would make it. He had to make it.

Tom's POV.

My head was full of thoughts but empty at the same time. I noticed almost nothing happening around me. I can't even tell  how many hours I've been staring at this door, waiting for it to open. I just want him to be okay. Why can't he just be fine? Why do I have to worry about someone all the time? I'm just sick of it.
Taylor got my attention with her constant wiggling of her leg. I looked at her and noticed that she looked very nervous in general. She was biting her nails and looking back and forth all the time. "Hey is everything okay?" she just nodded and didn't even look at me. I was about to ask her again but then I heard the door click. I jumped out of my chair and walked toward the doctor, afraid of what he was about to say. He looked completely exhausted and I almost felt sorry for him. "Ah, Mister Kaulitz, your brother was very lucky, the bullet didn't hit any important organs. He is stable now."
I exhaled in relief. "Can I talk to him?" The doctor looked at me and then at his watch. "He's not awake yet. But you can go in to see him." I wanted to go through the door but the doctor held me by the shoulder. "He is in good hands here. You and your friends look very tired, you should go home." He smiled slightly at me and then went down the hall.
I sat down on the edge of his bed and just looked at him. I always took him for granted that he would always be with me anyway. I felt so bad for all the things I had done to him. I even shot his first love and he forgave me. I even wanted to shoot him!
The hand that stroked my back pulled me out of my thoughts. "Tom you need sleep. We can come back later. The doctors said he won't wake up in the next 5 hours anyway." I looked at her and noticed how she pressed her fingernails into her palms. "Why are you so nervous?" I asked her and she looked away. "I...I'm just tired that's all." I wasn't buying it, Taylor was a bad liar as it was but even more with me. "Come on Taylor, I know exactly when you're lying. Tell me what's going on now." She looked helplessly around the room, her eyes beginning to tear. "It's all my fault!" I wanted to take her in my arms and talk her out of this thought, but she backed away. "You don't understand! I sent Mike my address. I knew if I was in danger you would come to save me! I did everything to see you again." She whispered the last part. I was shocked. I didn't know what to do with this information. I didn't even get angry but just disappointed, the Taylor I fell in love with would never have done that. She's fucking crazy. She looked at me expectantly. "You're going with Gustav." Was the only thing I said. I walked past her out of the room.

Taylor's POV.

I ran after him but could not keep up. He got into Georg's car and sped away. I stopped and Georg and Gustav came next to me. "So you're going with us?" Gustav asked and I just nodded.

After a while we arrived at the underground garage. Georg's car was in its place. I went ahead but stopped when I noticed that Gustav had stopped to look at his cell phone. He had a puzzled look on his face but then came towards me. "I'll show you your room." Now I was confused. I had my own room? Why?
When we came in, Georg went straight to his room. "We had one room left, it looks like it's yours now." Gustav said while I followed him. He opened the door for me and I went into the room. It looked like a very expensive hotel room. No personal belongings and everything neat. I turned to face him. "Did Tom say anything to you?" I asked him and he nodded. "But I'm not going to tell you what. I don't want to get involved." I looked at him disappointed. "Good night Taylor." He said and pulled the door shut behind him.
I was in Tom's home but still further away from him than I had ever been. I hurt him and he wasn't even mad. That's the fact that worries me so much. Normally he would just freak out but this time he had... no emotions at all. I hope I can make it up to him.