02 | THANK YOU

SUM. : you thank your heroes with home made lunch at their work place, leaving with a temporary tattoo and three men wrapped around your little finger.

TAGS. : modern au ; muggle au ; tattoo artist sirius ; tattoo artist james ; piercer remus ; innocent reader ; all three are smitten with you ; all three also being casually dominant with you ; sweetheart reader x rough tough men is the trope! ; prepare to be as obsessed as i am over these men! ; marauders with tattoos and piercings are hot

LENGTH : 2.6k

───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ───

"Well there's a familiar face," Remus greets with a smile as you step into the shop. You timidly smile back and wait for him to wave off a customer with their care kit before stepping forward with your heavy tote strung over your shoulder, "do you have an appointment for a tattoo or a piercing?" he asks, eyes trained on the tablet at the front desk.

"Oh, no no," you bashfully stammer, "I'm not here for any of that, I'm scared of needles,"

"That's a shame," Remus contemplates and you look up to see him leaning over with a thoughtful look, his elbows on the counter as one hand holds his chin up - he's so handsome. He has several piercings decorating his ears and an eyebrow piercing to accentuate the angles of his brows. As he moves his chin off his palm to caress it in contemplation, he continues to take you in as you also take the opportunity to admire some of the tattoos on his arms. There are some phrases in different fonts, an impressive vision of a wolf with a full moon and a minimalist set of the moon phases alongside much more, "you'd look good with cute little piercings on your ears," he finally comments, reaching out to point at your ear.

"Th-thank you," you subconsciously reach up and touch your ear, his statement making you briefly consider his suggestion.

"So what are you here for if not for a piercing or tattoo?" straightening up into his full height, Remus lets a light scowl take over his face, "Is that bastard troubling you again?"

"It's alright, don't worry, I told my manager and he's been banned from the pub I work at so I haven't had anymore bad encounters,"

Remus smiles at your precious appearance, you really look adorable being all timid in front of him, "I'm glad," his voice is warm and comforting, different to the roughness brought on by the ink on his arms. He was dressed in a white shirt under a sleeveless brown sweater vest, high-waisted, tailored pants with the bottoms just about reaching his Doc Martens - he's a good balance of soft but edgy. It's a unique charm of his, you gather.

"I-I just wanted to say thank you to you guys," you gesture to your tote bag, "so I made you some lunch, I hope that's okay..."

"Free lunch, home cooked by the most beautiful lady I've ever seen?" Sirius interrupts, stealing your attention as he appears from a corridor to your left with a boyish grin. He reaches for your hand and brings your knuckles up to his lips for a soft kiss, "what an honour,"

Your cheeks heat up incredibly at the gesture, "it's really nothing, you guys saved me last night, it's the least I could do,"

Sirius smiles down at you and after sharing a look with Remus he begins to lead you down the same corridor he had just appeared from, "well, you have the most perfect timing, darling because it's a slow day and almost our lunch break,"

"I'll tell James and help him finish up with his last client for the day. We'll see you in a bit," Remus announces as he flips the sign at the door to 'CLOSED'. You wanted to protest and say that you didn't want to waste too much of their time but the mousy haired piercer smiled and that was enough reassurance for you to hold your tongue.