07 | APOLOGISE AND COMFORT

CHPT. SUM. : sirius and remus are both very stubborn and need you to help them make amends, thankfully james is there

REQUEST. : could i request a hurt/comfort blurb with poly!marauders in the heroes in tattoos series where r is having really bad cramps and they comfort her- maybe when they're busy with clients and she doesn't want to disturb them but they notice? - requested by an anon on tumblr (i had to make some tweaks, i hope you don't mind, my darling)

TAGS. : modern au, muggle au, tattoo artist!sirius black ; tattoo artist!james potter ; piercer!remus lupin ; hurt/comfort ; fluff ; mvp james ; james becomes a menace though so is he really the mvp? ; wolfstar fluff ; making up ; reader is also an mvp ; accidents happen ; period things~ ; remus is on the brink ; somebody save this man! ; no! somebody save reader from this man! ; assumes that reader does not take medication to regulate her periods ; assumes that reader wears sanitary pads for her periods

LENGTH : 4.3k

 · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Sirius..." Remus sighs as he sits across from you and the man in question.

"If you have a problem, I hope you know that I don't care," you feel the tattooist smirk against your temple as he presses another searing kiss into your skin. The tension from the room hasn't fully dissipated yet, however, most of the fiction was swept aside leaving the air clear enough for a more civil conversation.

With Sirius' insistence, you were left no choice but to sit in his lap as Remus sits across from you. This left James to sit all on his lonesome, occupying the grandfather chair to your left as a warm smile reveals his asymmetrical dimple, directed solely at you.

Remus groans in frustration and stands to his full height in order to pull his sleeveless sweater off. Sirius peppers light kisses along the column of your neck but it isn't quite enough to distract you from the image of Remus undoing the top buttons of his button-up shirt nor the way he rolls up the sleeves to his elbows - a weak attempt at trying to cool down from the heat of the previous encounter.

You're tempted to look down once again but are too embarrassed to do so; the images that pervade your mind are too inappropriate and they taint the gentle and kind image you have of Remus... Although, maybe that isn't too bad. A gentle giant masking an indelicate second face was quite attractive in your eyes. Maybe he'll finally suit the rouge-ish image that comes to mind when you take in his many tattoos, which were often suppressed by his soft, dark academia-inspired fashion.

Massaging away some of the tension in his taut wrists, his large and veiny hands on full display, Remus sits back down with a frown, "This is a fucking mess—"

"—you're a fucking mess," Sirius shoots back, a mischievous hint in his tone as the heat in your cheeks continue to increase until you're positive you have steam steadily rising out of your ears.

"This is serious, Sirius," Remus calls his name almost mockingly and the icy stare Sirius sends him in return is so icy you feel the chill run down your spine without having to look.

"Oh, I am serious, don't you know who I am?" before the tension could rise to dangerous levels again, you launch yourself off of Sirius' lap, willing the butterflies from your stomach away and suppressing all imagery of the affection Sirius was just drowning you. It was his attempt at distracting you from the tense situation but you're fed up of it now. It also breaks your heart seeing them like this when you know their true affections for one another.