+MOODBOARD IMAGINES

SET. : in between chapter 3 and chapter 4

LENGTH : 3.4k

A/N : do you darlings remember this (↓) moodboard? well, i thought it would be a good idea to write the scenarios i featured in it just cause... hehe~ (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) i hope you darlings enjoy the read!

 hehe~ (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) i hope you darlings enjoy the read!

 · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

On his break, Sirius has a routine, one that involves lighting a cigarette. Usually he would have the decency to step outside but his schedule was stressful for the day and all he really wanted to do was just sit by an open window, slumped into a chair smoking his cigarette until there was nothing left to smoke. Thankfully the rest of the work day wasn't going to be as packed so he could finally start taking it easy.

Grey eyes drifting over to the clock on the wall, Sirius hums thoughtfully. Almost lunch time. He'll need to cut his smoke break short if he wants to have enough time for a decent lunch. It's another ritualistic practice for him to not pack anything for lunch; he was a horrible cook and usually prioritises sleeping in over eating breakfast and preparing a lunch, it's the same for James and Remus too. Thankfully there's a pretty good fish and chip shop down the street. Or maybe he could get a medium pizza for himself at the pizza local place? Maybe get a large pizza for the whole group?

Propping his ankle up onto his opposite knee, Sirius drags a slow breath in and waits a moment before releasing the smoke. He tries to aim the fumes out the window as much as possible but the air is a fickle thing and stubbornly lingered around him. Nevertheless, he takes the time to admire the swirling fumes, artistic and free to take any form they so pleased. It was one of the small pleasures in smoking that he could bask in.

"Siri–!" Sirius promptly snaps out of his daze with your call and the opening of the break room door. One step into the room and you were already having a coughing fit. Hurrying to stand, Sirius smothers his cigarette in an ashtray and reaches for a nearby folder of generic designs to fan the smoke out of the open window.

"You okay there, sweets?" he calls, brows furrowed into a concerned crease as he watches your struggle for air slowly calm.

"I-I'm okay," another slight cough slips past your lips despite the assurance, "sorry for disturbing you," as most of the smoke escapes the room, pliant to Sirius' frenetic fanning, you manage a small smile that he shyly returns, ashamed of his inconsiderate actions. Though he truly didn't anticipate you returning to the shop. His shame doesn't linger for long, however as he keeps the window open and makes his way over with open arms, pulling you into an embrace.

"What a pleasant surprise, what are you doing here, Doll?" he looks down at you, admiring your sweet face as it scrunches up in slight distaste and his heart drops. What's upset his sweetheart?