【Info for You!】

- BEFORE YOU READ THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE READ THIS -

 Aldera Jr. High. A school not well known but has quite a reputation. It's not something public, but it's something everyone who sets foot in that school can know. They're all quirkst. Not quirky, not that bAkA uWu type stuff. If you did do that, you'd probably end up bullied like someone else in the school. Speaking of, introducing, IZUKU MIDORIYA. A hero fanatic whose only dream is to be a hero! The No. 1, "A hero who saves EVERYONE." 

 There's only one teeny tiny problem. He doesn't have a quirk... oops? Don't know what a quirk is? Simple! I'll tell, you! Basically a couple hundred years ago some woman in China gave birth to a baby with glowing skin! No seriously.. the light was so bright the poor thing was almost given the name '手電筒'  (Shǒudiàntǒng) pronounced exactly how it's spelt and means it means flashlight! Anyways after that, strange powers started appearing all over the globe! They were called 'Meta Abilities' at first and as time passed, the amount of quirkless people declined leading us to the ratio we have today. 80% with quirks and 20% without.

 What can I say? Izuku's a rare breed. Not to worry though! In this story Izuku has a twin sister who is a.. ehem, bro-con, a massive one at that. Her name is Y/N MIDORIYA who is basically a spitting image of her brother, the only difference being she has red eyes and his are green but everything else is the exact same! Y/n is a rather tall girl for her age, or so she's been told as she is 163cm tall, only 3cm shorter than her brother but the way Izuku exploits that fact every chance he gets is slowly getting on her nerves. Born on July 15 20XX.. 3 and 1/2 minutes after her brother. 

 Something her brother can't beat her at is quirk control! That's right, this one has a quirk and isn't afraid to use it! 

 'Pyrokenisis - The ability to control and shape fire in any way using ones mind.' Pretty cool huh? Y/n enjoys looking at the flames as they flicker around her hands, dancing to seemingly no pattern whatsoever but entrancing to watch. Sometimes she gets the strange urge to blast a frozen pizza to see if she can cook it properly.. sometimes in the middle of class she wonders if she could burn down the whole schoo—

  To put it simply, Y/n loves and cares for Izuku a lot and vice versa. A bro-con and a sis-con, one with a quirk and one without. For now that is..

I do not own My Hero Academia, it is owned by Kohei Horikoshi. I only own the fanfic.