𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘔𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛! 𝘎𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘞𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨. Or..Right?

"The snack that smiles back! GOLDFISH!"

×『』×

"WHAT IS THAT?!"

The green sludge rose from the manhole as you and Izuku stared on in fear. It grumbled before it took notice of you and your brother.

"What's this? Two meat suits for me to choose from? It must be my lucky day!" Like lightning, the sludge leapt onto Izuku, suffocating him with the slime as it entered his body through his nose and mouth. You stared on, fear locking your limbs into place, preventing you from reaching out to him. Your brother's face twisted into one of discomfort and panic as he clawed at the sludge, desperately seeking freedom from his slimy imprisonment. The sludge kept spewing on about how great of a meat suit Izuku would make, saying the pain would end soon.

Hearing this your mind went crazy, panic flooding every part of your body, trying to move your legs. The air around you felt hotter but you couldn't tell why with the only thing you focused on was Izuku. Izuku.. he's going to die if you don't move. move. MOVE. MOVE DAMMIT!

CLANG!

The manhole cover flew out of the ground, grabbing your attention as you whipped your head around to see All Might.

"No need to fear. Why? Because, I AM HERE!" He boosted from where he was standing before punching the villain causing sludge to explode everywhere and freeing Izuku in the process. You felt yourself calm down significantly and the air got cooler than a few seconds earlier before running towards your brother who was unconscious on the ground.

All Might collected the bits of the villain before turning towards you and Izuku.

"Apologies, Young.." You blinked once. Twice. The fact he was waiting for you didn't register until you'd been staring at each other for 10 more seconds.

"M-midoriya!" Embarrassed that it took you so long to register what he had meant. The man laughed.

"Young Midoriya! I need to collect the sludge before it has a chance to run off. Could you lift your brother out?" You nodded before wrapping your arms under his shoulders and dragged him from under the tunnel as All Might collected the sludge into a soda bottle. Sitting next to Izuku you watched the 7-foot-tall-muscle-mass-machine do his job.

10 minutes passed before All Might walked up to Izuku and, started slapping his face. What the fu—
"Hey there, it's time to wake up! Hello?! Young man, please wake up!" Izuku's scrunched up and he groaned, All Might's hand paused before slapping his face 2x faster than before. You stared, dumbfounded as this went on for another 30 seconds before Izuku woke up as his eyes widened and he yelled. Very loudly.
"ALL MIGHT?!"
The man in question laughed as Izuku asked him for his autograph while noticing he already signed his notebook in the process. When did he- You were shaken out of your thoughts—quite literally. "Y/N!!! ALL MIGHT SIGNED MY NOTEBOOK! Thank you All Might! This'll be my family heirloom, thank you so much!" You sweat dropped at your brother's antics, you were used to them sometimes they were overwhelming. All Might grinned. "Well, since you're okay now, I have to deliver this guy to the police station." Placing the bottle in his pocket he turned around preparing to leave. Good, the sooner he leaves, the sooner you and your brother can return to the apartment. And the sooner that happens, the sooner you'll get your hands on that slice of cake from yesterday.