chapter #1: the fight

cas was just talking wit sam in the library whenever it happened.

dean came outta nowhere. "Stand up, cas." he said in a cut-throat tone. cas and sam were understandably very surprised. "Dean? why are you angry? what happened?" Cas asked softly, so innocently. "yeah dean what happened?" sam asked, a bit concerned.

cas was looking at Dean with an innocent but concerned expression, but he stood up anyway. dean whold neva hurt him...

wrong. cas barely just stood up whenever he was knocked down again by dean shoving him. obviously unprepared for this, he fell on his back wit a small yelp. but he didn't fight back.

sam was very surprised. "Dean!" he yelled to his brother.

"STAY OUTTA THIS SAMMY!" he yelled, but sam didn't wanna. he wanted nothing more than to just help cas, but he had to let Dean get this outta his system.

dean grabbed Cas from the floor and pinned him against the wall, punching him repeatedly until his nose and face were all bloody and he had a black eye. sam was freaking out over why Dean was doing this. did cas do something so bad to piss dean off this much? was he possessed?

meanwhile, dean was almost finished wit the angel as he began slamming his head into the wall again and again, smiling and laughing as he did so, liek he was sickly enjoying this.

"Dean, please!" Sam yelled. he didn't care anymore, this was going too far, he had to stop this. he choldent stand to see his brother do this to his best friend.