chapter #6 : bizarre

the next morning , Dean woken up wit a hangover just like Sam predicted. he lay on the couch , groaning in pain from his headache. "hey , Dean. how are you feeling ?" Sam asked. "how do you think , Sam ?" he said irritably. and suddenly , he remembered. "oh , God...Cas...is he-" "he is fine , Dean. just stay away from him for now , ok ? and...there is something else...Dean , I am not exactly sure why but...he is acting strange...he called me Gabriel once and then Samandriel and he is having mood swings and acting a bit childish. he was doing a damn puzzle ! he is acting like that 1 time wit the bees and all that." Dean sighed. "God , I feel so terrible and guilty..." "it was not your fault , Dean. we may never know what possessed you in that moment but you were certainly not acting yourself." "yeah...but...fuck , I just wish that I chold see the son of a bitch and apologize to him." "you will be able to some time." "yeah , maybe but , when ? do you think that he will ever forgive me ?" "probably...it will just take some time." "yeah.." "well , here is a water. let me know if you need anything. I am going to go check on Cas." Dean nodded.

Sam gently knocked on Castiel's bedroom door. "Cas ?" he slowly pushed open the door. he frowned a bit whenever he seen Cas looking out the window. what the hell was he looking at? Sam walked kind of loudly while approaching Cas so as not to scare him. Cas turned his head slowly to look at Sam. Sam was not going to lie , the way that Cas was looking at him was kind of creeping him out. "um...anything interesting out there buddy ?" "no." Cas replied in a flat tone. Sam was kind of getting downright scared now. "um...ok , why don't you just go lie down ?" {pretty sure that he is not crazy again. phew.} "no !! do not fucking tell me what to do." Cas snapped. "what the-Cas , why are you angry at me ?" Cas looked down. "I am sorry." "all good...look , I will just leave you alone for now. let me know if you need anything. ok , Cas ?" "ok, thank you , Sam." 

and Sam left.