letting it out

Lisa's POV

I opened the door to my room and got in I then switched on the lights.

The room was pink in color and had a sized bed only for one person to sleep on,a dressing table,a built in wardrobe and a door to the bathroom. The bedroom looked beautiful and new.

It was like a dream come true for me I didn't expect it to happen this way. I went to sit on the bed they were two toys a bear and rabbit.  I got a pillow and hugged it tight to the point if the pillow was breathing it would have surely died from suffocation. 

This moment would have been nice if my mother was right here with me but that was not the case my mother was gone.  I let the tears that I was holding in and sobbed on the pillow.  I cried my heart out till I fell asleep. 

****

Mercy's POV ( the old woman) 

An hour passed and Lisa still didn't come out of her room.  I was done preparing the food and I waited for Lisa  but she didn't come out. I thought I should wait a little longer maybe she was still taking a bath. 

I decided to go check up on LisaLisa.  I stopped when I reached her door and knocked but Lisa didn't respond.  I knocked again but there was no response.  I decided to go in and see what was happening.  I opened the door and found Lisa sleeping cuddling a pillow. 

I looked at Lisa and shook my head and walked towards her . I was debating if I should wake her up or not. 

If I let Lisa sleep much longer she will get more rest but the food will get cold.  I sighed and walked out I can heat the food again when she comes out..

Lisa's POV

I woke up and stretched myself, I sat in a comfortable position rubbing my eyes forcely. I wandered for how long I slept and hoped the old woman was not upset with me. 

My eyes widened when realization hit me hard i was supposed to take a bath and have dinner with the old woman. 

I got off bed and headed to the bathroom, usually I would not bother about food as me and my mom would go to bed hungry. We only ate one meal a day. 

I sat in the bathtub as I enjoyed the hot water. The bathroom was big it had a shower and toilet inside. I was done bathing and I headed out.