she is more important

Mercy's POV

*Flash Back*

When Lisa was about to to fall and hit her head on the floor a guy came just in time to hold her. It was my grandson " Jordan my son " I said feeling happy I finally saw my grandson. 

Jordan never returned home after we had an argument. Jordan was short tempered and stubborn, he always wanted to do what he wants. It's like he is his own boss no one can control him. Everything he says or do is always right even if he makes a mistake. 

Usually Jordan would come home late  even when he knocked of from school, he was in his last year just like Lisa. Jordan has always thought am controlling. 

****

When Lisa's mother passed away, i called my grandchildren and here is Jordan who held Lisa just in time before she could hit her head. 

" Grandmother let's take Lisa to the clinic so the doctor can check up on her " Jordan carried Lisa in his arms and rushed to the car which was parked in  front of the house. 

" Whose car is this? " I asked curiously. 

" Mine " Jordan smirked. 

" Where did you get this car? Where did you get the money? "

" It's a long story grandmother and it's not that important. I promise to tell you everything but right now let's focus on this girl in my arms who I barely know "

I only nodded to what Jordan said, he was right Lisa was more important than listening to his story but i still want some answers, Jordan has a lot to explain. 

We might afford some of the things and never lacked anything but a car was out of the question. We owned a lot of cars before we became bankrupt and decided to start a new life in Zambia and that's when I met Lisa's mother. 

~~~~

Word  count: 317