Authors Note

This is purely a fictional. An alternative universe base story of Kentin. That's all, shot off muna. Dagdagan ko to, once matapos ko yung revision.

P.S. na publish ko yung mga chapter kahit may mga typographical issue siya kasi need ko lang masend kesa mabura. May issue ako or probs sa watty ko. Nagloloko, di ko shre ko sa signal lang or sa gamin kung gadgets. Kaya that's all muna.

Warning pala..

Misuse of grammar, typographical error, at type of wordings. Sorry in advance sa language use. Taglish siya so, basta naanisuhan ko kayo bago basahin tong gawa ko.

~~~~~~
_________

This story is under the name of Azi_ren, the Author of this book. Originally and posted by yours truly.

This is purely a fictional story with highlighted on Slice of life, Idol Life, Romance and Drama story.

Any resemblance to names, place, events, scenarios and other story are purely coincidentally equipped. But I highly assured that this is all fictional story with fictional characters. I high recommended to respect the story and the Author itself to embrace more the story being unfold.

PLAGIARISM IS CRIME!!!

I repeat, Plagiarism is a CRIME.

PLAGIARISM, noun.

Collegiate Definition

1: an act or instance of plagiarizing.

2: something plagiarized.

the Republic Act 10175

In the Philippines, plagiarism is the same as copyright and could be consider under the cybercrime law of the Republic Act 10175, and according to the Department of Justice, plagiarism is not a crime but it is the same in copyright violation.

Copying the other people works are a bad thing and it still a crime. Here in the Philippines

The Author is not on the professional level, but highly aware of the cause it can take if the someone just simply cut