The end fight part one.

Shauna leaned in and felt Nathan's lips met hers, she kissed him back as he kissed her but as they kissed she wondered what this meant for the two of them now. She soon pulled back and smiled softly at him, before kissing him one last time. "We should um...probably go get your brother." She told him softly.

Nathan smiled and chuckled lightly, when she had kissed him before pulling back then kissing him again. "Yeah we should. I'd like to get out of this place and go home." He told her, before taking her hand in his and kissing the top of her head and walking with her to go get his brother.

He followed right behind her to the room that his brother was in, he stopped right behind her when he saw a woman was helping his brother get free. Point a gun at the two of them, of course Nathan let his eyes flash to their whitish blue as he gently put his arm in front of Shauna and pulled her behind him yet close to him. "We're not a threat." He heard Shauna tell the woman.

"Your a lycan." The woman responded, before seeing Nathan's eyes change meaning that he was a vampire but his eyes weren't a normal vampires electric blue color instead looked different somehow. "Your a vampire protecting a lycan." The woman lowered her gun, she saw the similar between him and Micheal as Micheal spoke. "He's my brother. The girl he's protecting is a friend. She's not like the others."

The woman looked at the girl behind Micheals brother. "Let me see your eyes." She told the girl, as she waited and watched as her eyes turned purple. "Selene we need to go." Micheal said, as he heard the vampires.

Selene snapped out of it and went back to helping Micheal get free, before walking with him and the other two to the door to exit the building. "We will talk about both your eye color later. Right now we need to get out of here." Selene told them, before looking at the door as Micheal opened it to reveal no other then kraven. Who immediately looked ticked as he saw Selene behind Micheal, he immediately shot Micheal with silver bullets and watched as he fell to the ground in pain and fighting to breathe as the silver spreads through his veins.

Selene got down on the ground with Micheal, while Nathan tried to keep Shauna back as her adoptive brother Lucian laid on the ground holding a wound hurt. "I have to help him." Shauna said, as she felt Nathan keep her back, which made her look at him. "You can't. Not why'll he has a silver bullet gun." Nathan told her as he refused to let her go, before snapping his head over at Kraven who now had a blade in his leg from Lucian.

Kraven knocked Lucian into stuff and leaned against barrels, as he got ready to pull the blade out of his leg. "Bite him." He heard Lucian say, before watching as Selene bit Micheal. "What the heck are you doing?" Kraven asked, as he watched Selene bite Micheal after pulling the blade out of his leg. "You may have killed me ...cousin. But my will lives on regardless." Kraven looked at Lucian as he said this, before shooting him dead and pointing the gun at Shauna and Nathan.

"Lucian! No!" Shauna yelled/screamed as she watched him die, she about fell to the ground as Nathan held her. She was to blinded by emotions to see kraven pointing the gun at them both, she couldn't believe what she had just seen happen right before her very eyes.

Nathan held Shauna as she about fell to the ground crying, he was angry at kraven for shooting his brother and for killing Lucian. He glared at Kraven with his whitish blue eyes, before watching as he disappeared when a vampire elder it looked like walk in with back up. "Shauna we need to go." Nathan said, before feeling Shauna starting to breathe heavily as she growled at the elder vampire. "Nate...get me out here now." He heard Shauna tell him quietly, he could tell that she was about to lose control which meant they needed to leave now.

Nathan took her hand and started to run with her out of there, til he felt her hand leave his as he turned around and watched her fall to the ground with bullet wounds.

He looked at the other vampires and showed his fangs along with his eyes, he watched as they lowered their guns and looked at victor whom was looking at Nathan

He looked at the other vampires and showed his fangs along with his eyes, he watched as they lowered their guns and looked at victor whom was looking at Nathan. "A vampire in love with a lycan. How disgusting." Victor spat at Nathan, before looking back at Selene and Micheal before throwing Selene off Micheal and lifting him up by his throat . Victor got a angry look as he threw Micheal threw a wall and into a huge puddle in the room behind the wall.

Nathan narrowed his eyes at Victor, before looking down at Shauna as his face softened. He couldn't lose her not like this, but he didn't know what to do to help her or to save her. "N..Nate." He sat his hands on her face and held her cheek gently. "I'm here. I'm here." He looked very vulnerable and like he wanted to cry, he needed her to survive somehow.

"I don't know what to do to help you. I can't let you die. I need you because I can't live without you." He told her, as tears fell from his eyes this was the first time in awhile he had cried. "T...turn...m-me into a hy..hybrid." He heard her mumble to him, before coughing and gasping as she struggled to breathe now.

"Shauna?! No, no!" Nathan shouted, as he watched her struggle to breathe and gasp in agonizing pain. He quickly lifted her up partly into his arms, as he sank his fangs in between her shoulder and her neck. He fought back control as he nearly lost it, but somehow kept control as he stopped biting her and now looked at Victor who had a sword.

He got up and sped over to Selene to help her up, he stopped and stood there watching as his brother stood there in front of Victor after appearing behind him. Nathan didn't say anything, as he could hear Shauna's heartbeat getting louder as she started to wake up.

He then watched as his brother fought Victor, before looking at Selene and jumping down to go help out his brother.

To be continued...