Saving Nathan's life

Nathan gasped in pain and struggled to breathe, as he fell to the ground bleeding with blood coming out of his mouth.

He laid there unable to move, as he gurgled on his own blood and fought against the pain, that he was in from being stabbed.

Shauna whined as she tried to find away out of the hole in the floor, she looked over and swam over to the steps before hopping out of the water and racing up to her husband. "Oh no. Nathan!" She quietly breathed out, as she rushed over to him and bent down beside him. "Nate, it's gonna be okay. Your gonna be okay." She gently propped up him up against the railing.

"You know what you must do. You have to bite him. It's the only way." Shauna heard Alexander tell her, which made her look over at him with a pained expression. She thought about it as she turned back to Nathan. Gently stroking his cheek, with the back of her hand. "I love you Nathan. God plz forgive me." Shauna mumbled quietly yet softly, before sinking her fangs into his neck to change him into a hybrid.

Nathan felt his wife biting his neck to changing him into something more, he felt his eyes go wide, as he started to feel the change happening. He closed his eyes, before opening his now whitish blue ones. As he felt his wife's fangs retracting as she pulled back from his neck. He sat there healing and becoming stronger, while his wife went to go check on Selene.

He soon began to feel something happening, as he groaned and started to feel his body changing into something else. He grasped at his chest feeling his heart racing and his teeth changing. "What is happening to me?" He thought, as he started to change into a hybrid.

He started gasping and feeling like he couldn't breathe, his eyes went wide looking a whole different color

as his whole body started changing. Into his new hybrid form, which caused his bones to snap and break as he started to changed into something far different then just a normal lycan.

Nathan could do nothing, but lay there as his whole body changed

Nathan could do nothing, but lay there as his whole body changed. His body started to quickly heal itself, while all of his bones morphed into his larger lycan wolf body. And before long Nathan cries and gasps of pain, turned into loud growls until he stood on his own two feet roaring with the loudest roar he could get out of himself.

Shauna was helping up Selene, when she heard a loud roar making her and Selene both freeze in place. "What was that?" Selene asked Shauna, obviously never hearing a lycan sound like that before. "It worked. I'll explain it up top. Come on, we have to stop Marcus and William." She told Selene, helping her out of the hole and to the top floor where Alexander laid on the ground while the huge lycan, looked over at them. Selene was about to grab a weapon when Alexander told her no, he told her that it was Nathan not a threat.

Selene looked at the big lycan confused, wondering how in the world Nathan had ended up like that? "How did this happen?" She asked Alexander. "Shauna saved my great grandson's life." Alexander told Selene, watching as Shauna and Nathan interacted with each other.

Shauna walked over to Nathan, amazed at how big he was but yet in awe at him. She smiled gently, touching his arm gently as he started at her before leaning down his head for her to touch his cheek. "So Beautiful." She mumbled quietly, petting his wolf cheek gently. She was just in awe at how beautiful yet how big he was, she smiled as she pressed a soft yet gentle kiss to his wolf snout.

Shauna looked over at Selene and Alexander. "Thank you, for helping me save his life. And Selene I'll explain to you everything that happened later but we need to grab my brother and go." She told her.

"Your vampire friend is no match for him alone, but with my blood you'd be bake to take him on." Alexander told Selene, he was running out of time and was losing a lot of blood. "Hurry before there is no more blood in my veins."

"What will I become?" Selene asked, bending down to bite his arm. "The future." She heard him respond, before biting his wrist to drink his blood. "Now go." Selene got up and walked out of there, with Shauna and Nathan while the plane carried Michael.