The end fight part two.

As Nathan jumped out the wall landing down below on his feet, he watched as his brother Micheal the now hybrid fought Victor. He ran over to help his brother and immediately jumped at Victor tackling him into the huge puddle of mucky water. Nathan then fought Victor, he kept Victor distracted while his brother got up off the ground.

Nathan then got thrown by Victor into a wall, he grunted as he hit the wall and fell to the ground watching as Micheal his brother fought Victor. He hoped that the vampire up too had a idea on how to stop Victor, he looked over at the other vampires as they ran to Victors aid and shot at his brother. "Micheal!" Nathan shouted as he tried to get up, he groaned through as he felt pain in his side. He looked and saw that his side was bleeding, meaning that he had gotten injured but he was healing.

He then watched as Selene came down from up top and beat up the vampires that had shot at his brother. Before seeing her looking at Victors sword, he got up and went over to Victor. He pulled him back from his brother and moved out of the way, falling into the water as he watched Selene cut the vampire with the sword.

Nathan then watched as Victor pulled out to blades to fight Selene, til he looked like he felt off before being shown his own blood on the sword. He watched as Victor fell to the floor dead, he looked at Selene and his brother before looking up at the hole when he heard howling. Nathan smiled a bit when he saw his now hybrid girlfriend in her full giant black wolf form. He watched, as she jumped out of the hole and landing down below in the water with ease.

Shauna heard the fighting as she had laid there healing, but she had woken up and shifted when she had heard a sword being pulled out. Once she had fully shifted, she howled and stood over at the hole in the wall looking down at the three of them with Victor now dead. She looked at Nathan, before jumping down with ease and landing in the puddle of water below. Shadow then looked back at Nathan, before watching him as he walked over to her and I got he water to see her. "Your so beautiful." She heard Nathan tell her, as he reached out his hand to pet her wolf head gently.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head against his hand, before reopening her eyes and looking at him. Shauna then looked at Selene and Micheal, as both of them walked over to her and Nathan. "We should go." Selene told her and Nathan.

Shauna nodded her wolf head agreeing, before looking at Nathan and rubbing her head against him gently. She knew a safe house that they could keep low, but that meant them rarely showing themselves around lycans or vampires for a little while which Shauna was okay with and she knew that Nathan might be okay with it too.

Nathan nodded his head as he left with them to head some place safe, he was okay with not showing himself around vampires or lycans. He knew that he wasn't a normal vampire kinda like Shauna wasn't your average lycan, and she was now a hybrid thanks to him. He was hoping now, he could catch up with Shauna and get to go on a couple of dates with her to get to know her better.

A few months later...

Months had passed since Nathan and Shauna had gone their away apart from Selene and his brother hiding from their kinds. Nathan was happily in love with Shauna and the two of them had been dating for months, he loved her very much as he knew that she loved him just as much as he loved her.

Nathan was wanting to propose to her, he was just afraid of it being to soon since the two of them had only been dating for a short while. But he loved her so much that he wanted to marry her even if it was early and neither of them were really ready. But no one is really ever ready to take that leap of faith to marry the person they love, regardless is situations or what people think.

Nathan was at his church preaching in the early morning on a Sunday, he smiled softly at his girlfriend as she sat in the front row of the pews watching him preach with a smile. He chuckled softly and smiled, as he went back to preaching about the gospel of Christ and what he does for his children and the sins of this world.

"Sorry about that my girlfriend was making me smile. What I'm trying to say is, no matter what we did or have done God still loves us. He gives us hope for a better and brighter tomorrow.
He doesn't want you living in sin or in the devils embrace, you want you to be free from it by living in his love, grace and mercy. Under his wings you will find protection and grace along with mercy. The Bible talks about us confessing our sins. That if we confess to God of our sins he is more then wiling to forgive us of all of our sin.

He knows when your about to sin or make a mistake, God knows and sees all. But I will tell you this...it's never been about what you do. It's always been about what He's done, because He loves you more then you could ever imagine. He's crazy about you, so much that he took up the cross and died on it for your sins.

He took it over having the stars, He chose to die for us, so that we could live and have eternal life and be saved from sin and the path to hell. Because that's how much he loves us. See God gives us things and people in our lives even if we don't deserve it, because our God is a awesome caring God. He gives to give, not to take it away." Nathan said, as he looked at everyone in the pews.

" Nathan said, as he looked at everyone in the pews