A few weeks later when underworld elevation takes place

Nathan was heading to see his wife Shauna, he had heard her tell him over the phone that she need his help then heard her fighting something. As he drove he had a hard time seeing because of the snow as it fell, he shook his head as he slammed his hand on the top of the dashboard to get the wipers to work. "Come on." He said as he mumbled to himself, before slamming on the dashboard and stopping the car when he saw his fiancé in wolf form in the middle of the road.

Nathan unbuckled, as he tried to look at her through the front windshield as the snow fell. He quickly got out of the car and closed the door, before rushing over to her. "Shauna." He said quietly, as he gently touched her fur which caused her to look at him. "What happened?" He asked her, as he then heard something flying over. "We need to get you out here. Come on."

Shauna nodded her head at Nathan, before looking up at the shy growling as she heard the sound. She looked back at Nathan and followed him to the car, before starting to shift back once they made it to the car. She whined as she changed back, before crying out in pain as she about fell. "Woah. Easy. I gotcha." She heard Nathan say, as she felt his arms around her as he wrapped a blanket over her and held her up right.

She leaned against him as he held her upright and helped her get into the car. She sat there keeping the blanket around herself, as Nathan got in and drove off. "You wanna tell me what the heck happened?" Nate asked her. "What did that to you?"

"Marcus...one of the elders. He's...a hybrid with wings, he was chasing your brother and Selene. He was just up the road chasing them, he's after something..I'm just not sure what it is." Shauna told him, before seeing that the sun was coming up. "We need to get to them, it's sunrise." She looked at her husband.

"Hold on." Nathan told his wife, before speeding up and making a turn over the turn on the mountain road. He could see a bit better since the snow was stopping and since it was sunrise, his main focus was getting to his brother and his girlfriend in time.

Nathan eventually made it to where he saw what looked like a abandoned barn and saw a truck break through it. "That has to be them." He told his wife, before stopping the car and getting out. He walked over to the backseat of the car and opened her suitcase pulling her out some new clothes. He then gently had her pull the passenger seat back, before gently reaching to touch the blanket. "May I?" He asked.

Shauna nodded her head gently at her husband for him to check her wounds, she winced when she went to move before groaning softly and closing her eyes in pain. "How bad is it?" She asked him.

"Bad enough to where you need to feed to heal." Nathan told his wife, before reaching for the cool with raw animal meat in it for her. He got it out and gave it to her, he then kissed her cheek. "Eat that and get dressed, okay? I'm gonna go check on my brother and Selene." Nate shut the door to give her some privacy as he went to check on his brother and Selene. He walked from the car to the barn, before going inside through the now open hole. "Micheal? Selene?" He asked, as he kept it dark behind him as he walked in for Selene's sake.

Micheal was busy getting the med kit from a bathroom. Selene heard Nathan calling from where she was in the back of a truck trailer, she soon heard the door to the trailer opening as she heard Nathan and Micheal talking. She looked at Nathan who looked worried, meanwhile Micheal went over to her with the medkit. "There's no need." She replied, before saying it again since her hands were fully healed. "See no need."

Micheal saw that her hands were healed, he sighed softly before moving a piece of hair behind her ear. "How's Shauna?" He asked Nate as he looked over at him. "She's hurt pretty bad, but I have her something to help her healing to kick in to heal herself faster." He heard his brother say. Micheal nodded his head, before looking back at Selene.

Nathan backed away from the trailer and closed the door for the two of them, before going back outside to the car where his now wife was.

Shauna was in the car now fully dressed and healed up, she smiled when she saw Nate walking out of the barn and back over to the car. "I take it their okay?" She asked him softly, as she watched him get into the car. "Yeah their fine." He told her.

"We should get moving." Nathan told her, before leaning over and kissing her on the cheek as he started the car back up and drove off.

Later that night...

Nathan had made it to a safe house where he and Shauna would stay the night. He stood on guard while she rested, he wanted to rest with her but he couldn't with what had been going on from r the past couple of days. He jumped up and pointed a gun at the door when he heard something, before seeing people with guns pointed at him and Shauna. "Don't shoot them. I need to talk to them, I need you to bring them in unharmed." A bit of guy said over the coms. "Yes sir. Our boss would like a word with the two of you, you are in no trouble by us or him."

Nathan kept his guard and gun up, before putting it down when he felt his wife touch his shoulder. "Where is he?" Nate asked them.

"He's on a boat. He wants to see you both. He sent us to get you and to collect some stuff, before we blow the safe houses up." The leader of the men had said.

Nathan nodded his head as he took his wife's hand on his. "Then takes us to him." He told them, before being a car that would take them there. He stayed close to his wife and held her hand as he kissed the top of her head, before leaning his head against hers. "Nate?" He heard his wife ask him. He hummed softly as he held her hand. "Do you....um...do you think that maybe once everything calms down we could maybe try to go somewhere special for our honeymoon and maybe try for that family we've always wanted?"

Nathan felt his face lift up into a smile at her words, as he looked down at their hands then at her stomach thinking about the idea of them having children. "Once everything settles down and is calmer, I'd like that." He told her, as he saw that they were there. Nathan got up and got out, before holding out his hand for his wife to take so they could head inside.