Part Four: Fall

Chapter Thirty-Two

Hanna sat at the bar in her kitchen watching Blake sleep in her bed across the room. He was usually awake before her but ever since he moved in, he seemed to sleep better; maybe it was because he had no stress since quitting the law firm. She didn't have any complaints though, she loved going to bed next to him and waking up to him.

It was a Sunday morning and since Blake moved in, she had hired more help for her shop. She didn't have the need to be there as much which allowed her more time with him.

It had been about a month since Blake moved in with Hanna. She made room for him in the closet and in the dresser. Making room for him in her bed however, was no problem at all.

Blake had brought his Nespresso machine to Hanna's place so she didn't have to go downstairs to get coffee anymore. Sipping on her coffee, wearing her robe, her hair still a mess from the night before, she watched Blake.

He was facing away from her, laying face down, the blanket just above his hips giving her the perfect view of his back. His perfect muscles outlined by the sun coming in the window above him.

Hanna took a sip of her coffee as he rolled over and faced her. As his eyes slowly opened, he spotted her and smiled that beautiful smile. Hanna walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed.

Blake stretched and then grabbed her coffee out of her hands to set it on the table and quickly swooped Hanna into his arms and onto his lap. With just the blanket between them, Hanna felt Blake grab her face and kiss her hard. The way that he'd done so many times before and the way that still made her lose her breath.

When he was done kissing her, he laid her on her back and spread her robe open. Hanna wrapped her hands around Blakes back and gasped into his neck as his erection pushed inside her.

Leaning up, Blake kissed Hanna again and with their eyes as close as possible, and his lips still against hers Blake said; "Hanna, Marry Me?" Immediately, without skipping a beat, Hanna replied "Yes."

With that, they began kissing even harder as Blake pumped just as hard in and out of her. Hanna breathed hard while Blake kissed her neck.

As Blake found his release, he collapsed on top of Hanna and together, they rode out their orgasms as they had so many times before and how they would for the rest of their lives.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Blake did not expect to ask Hanna to marry him so quickly, he knew he wanted to ask her and he wanted to find just the right way to ask her to make it special. Hell, he didn't even have a ring yet.

In the moment though, he just couldn't wait any longer. He knew this is what he wanted, for the rest of his life. He never realized he was missing, until he found her.

Before he knew it, the words were falling out of his mouth and there was nothing he could do to stop them.

When he realized he was still laying on top or Hanna, he pulled out and then rolled on his back, pulling Hanna on top of him as he did.

As she lay lifeless on his chest, he brushed a strand of hair from her face, kissed her forehead and said: "Baby, I'm so sorry. I wasn't going to ask you like that.."

Before he could finish, Hanna held her head up and cut him off saying: "It was perfect, Blake. I love you and it was perfect, you're perfect, we are perfect." And then she kissed his lips.