"Welcome Home" [Alastor x Reader!Fallen Human] Part 1

June 27 2023
Hell, 8:00 am
Alastor's Studio Apartment

- Y/N's pov

           It was another morning in Hell, and you, [Y/N], were living with the one and only Radio Demon Alastor. After you had fallen and landed here. Alastor had found you unconscious on the ground of the Red Blood Woods. That day, he was feeling charitable and did not want to leave you there. All the possible scenarios of how you could have been killed had stormed through his mind, and if he had left you there, it would have been a definite death sentence for you. So, he took you in.
           You've been with him for about a week now and have already found yourself at home, at least the closest to home it could have possibly been. You got up at your usual time, which was 8 o' clock in the morning, and got yourself ready for the day before heading off to the kitchen. Alastor allowed you the luxury of sleeping in his bed in the master bedroom he owned instead of having you sleep on the couch.
           You smiled internally as you thought of this while in the middle of brushing your teeth. Your mind began to think of some of the other things he has done to try and make you feel safe, and like this is a place you can call your new home.
           For starters he's given you full range of the place, you can play any record you want that he has, the fridge and kitchen area is all yours for the taking, his bathroom space and access to the shower as well as long baths and warm showers included, he's kept your favorites snacks, drinks and toiletries neatly placed around the apartment with easy access for you obtain efficiently, and to wrap it up with a bow he be sures to make you feel safe and as comfortable as you can possibly be which you admire deeply about him.
           Thinking of all these things only made you glow with happiness and breathe a deep breath that brought you to a peacul state of being. You finished brushing your teeth and washing your face and was now ready to go and prepare breakfast. This was something you started doing about 2 days into your stay at his studio apartment, and it seemed Alastor had taken a liking to it.
           Stepping outside his bathroom that was connected to the bedroom, you made a right turn and walked straight to where the door was to exit his room into the main area where the kitchen, dining table, and livingroom were. You only had on Alastors solid red lapel necked shirt that looked like a dress on you since he was 7"3 in height, and you were [Y/H]. Besides, it felt comfy on you because it was baggy and made of silk. The shirt draped over your undergarments and was near your knees, so it gave you full coverage all around.
           As you vacated Al's room through the dark wooden door, you were met by nobody there, and by nobody, you mean Alastor. He was not at the round wooden stereotypical pedestal table you saw in all generic films in his usual seat reading the 666 Newspaper. Not thinking too much of it, you decided to tidy up the place before Al gets back as well as make breakfast for the two of you.
           Walking over to the kitchen that was directly in front of you from the bedroom by only a few feet, you want searching for the coffee since that was the first thing Alastor would have in the morning. Being the simple man he was, black was how he took his coffee. You didn't see the coffee grinds on the gray and black granite counter at all, so you decided to look up in the wooden cabinets
           After having checked everything, you scratched your head and forwarded your brow. You stopped to think for second and try to see if an image of clairvoyance could come to you that would tell you where the grinds had gone. After a few moments of pacing back
and forth between the fridge and wooden dark oak door of the apartment that was facing the fridge and to the left of you when facing the counter, you accepted defeat and decided it meant you needed to go out and get coffee.
           You had not left the apartment since Alastor has found you, so it scared you a little to do this, especially given the fact you were a human and demons down here would do anything to take a human soul in a heartbeat. Even though you felt nervous, you really wanted to get more coffee so you could make Alastor his morning coffee that he always liked.
           After building up some courage, you decided to go and grab your black lapeled hooded trench coat that covered you like a dress and hung by your black heart buckled beret that you wore for extra coverage along with the black gloves you kept in the coat pocket. Grabbing the spare key, Alastor had shown you you opened the front door, took another deep breath, stepped out, and shut the door behind you.