[LEMON! 🍋] "And Now I'm Covered" [Alastor x Reader!Fallen Human] Part 2

June 27 2023
Hell, 11:11 am
Alastor's Studio Apartment
NSFW Ahead

          Alastor made his way over to the Jukebox that stood between the dining room and living room. It was red and gold and was able to play any song that you wished. It had everything. From Beethoven to Taylor Swift. Literally anything your heart desired. As he stood by it, he gestured for you to come over with his hand.
          As you walked over, he grabbed you by your waist and placed you in front of the Jukebox, and gestured for you to pick a song. Turning your head to face him from the left side, you looked up and smiled at him before looking back at the screen. You pondered for a bit as you stared at your reflection on the glass pensively.
          You watched as your reflection mirrored back the same expression on your face of deep thought and almost found yourself getting lost in this for a moment. As some time went on you a song popped into your head and you began to look for it on the screen and it was almost as thought you thinking of your desired song caused it to manifest right before your eyes. Staring right in front of you on a warm LED button was the exact song you were thinking of.
          You clicked on it and watched as the machine roared to life as if it hadn't been touched in forever and was awaiting someone to finally start it up again. The Jukebox got to work making your song come to life, and as it was doing so, Alastor moved to the right side of you and grabbed your hand gently and began to guide you back to the living room towards the space that resided between the TV and coffee table
          As you both stood there, he held you gently by the waist, and there was a quiet static for a bit just before you heard a click. . .

~ Song : I Wanna Be Yours by Artic Monkeys ~

I wanna be your vacuum cleaner
Breathing in your dust
I wanna be your Ford Cortina
I will never rust

          You two begin to sway to the beat of the music, as you watched each others faces. You were especially keen on Alastors expression to the start of the song, given he was born at the beginning of the 20th century, which mostly consisted of jazz and classic, not electronic beats or dark compression type music. He was looking down at you as he took in the first few lines of the verse, and after doing so, he spoke.
          "Interesting, choice in song, my dear. Quite lustful if you asked me. It's almost as if you purposely chose this song  as a way to try and tell me something, but without having to do it directly." He finished before smiling down at you and tilting his head. He then leaned down and got mere inches from your face before continuing, "So tell me mon cher. Why. . . this. . . song?" He asked in a low husky voice slowly but with a growl to it nearing the end as his hold on you tightened.

If you like your coffee hot
Let me be your coffee pot
You call the shots, babe
I just wanna be yours

          You felt his grip tighten on you while you were still looking up at him. All of sudden, it seemed like not only was he looming over but attempting to assert dominance. You were now not just small standing below him stuck in his grasp, but you felt puny. Like a delicate flower that could not stop their fate of being plucked by the eyes that fell on them.
          Your heart and breath began to quicken a little from the sudden feeling of this and the idea that you have been caught. Caught like a deer in headlights, and you could do nothing but fall victim to your trap that you have set up for yourself.
          You licked your lips before opening your mouth.
          "Don't you dare talk." Alastor growled at you before placing his finger over your lips, and his eyes began to glow a scarlet hue around them. "The only sounds I wanna hear you make are the ones I permit you to make. Do you understand me?" He continued.

Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours