M i n i s [LEMON! 🍋] "Muffled Symphonies" [Human!Alastor x Reader!Unisex Short]

April 11, 1929
New Orleans, 12:00
La Salle de Bal
NSFW Ahead

✧˚ · .* ˚ ✦

Panting was all that could be heard in the dark. Behind door, distant jazz from the ball room downstairs could be heard, muffled, but still heard and loud enough to cover up your moans and whines. You two had been going at it for about 20 mins now. Your sweaty body against the wall of the hidden room Alastor had found for you two hide in with his body pressed against yours thrusting nonstop. His hands held both your wrists tightly, assuring that you weren't going anywhere. His other hand pressed up against the wall, giving him more leverage to thrust into you deeper and harder.

The sounds of your moans like a symphony adding improv to background muffled swinging tunes. He had front row seats to your performance, and all he wanted was to hear you sing and sing for him you did. His eyes glowed a slight red hue, giving him this animalistic look of a predator consuming its prey. You could feel his teeth sink into your neck as he suckled and hit at your salty flesh. Leaving behind some presents for you to discover later. The pumping only quickened as his full length was now penitrating your walls over and over at a consistent pace as if the body ran on a metronome.

Changing up his leg position, you could feel the pressing of his length deepen, and he began thrusting some more to the point you started seeing stars with English no longer being your first language. A feeling arose at the pit of your stomach that progressively evolved with each thrust and pump. Until a pop of fireworks occurred, and you could feel yourself waterfalling all over him, yourself, and the floor below. A breathy loud wail hitting soprano escaped your lips while your whole body shook from pleasure.

Alastor used his body to hold you up as you shook uncontrollably. He released your arms, allowing them to flop to your sides before grabbing your face and giving you a passionate but deep kiss.

"Tu es à moi." ~ ♡

✧˚ · .* ˚ ✦