"Blending In" [Alastor x Reader!Florist]

August 4, 2099
Hell

It was another warm and hot humid day in hell. Despite the blood red sky and dark black puffy clouds looming threateningly above you along side the pastel reddish siblings, also known as the the moon and sun; Hell did have its own weather pattern and climate, as odd as it sounds. This so called weather allowed for [Y/N] business to flourish quite literally as a matter of fact. You see, [Y/N] was a florist of Hell, one of the very few florist that Hell had to offer.

Flowers have never been a priority for Hell or for any of its inhabitants. I mean. why would a vicious ax wielding bull care for some soft, gentle, yellow tulips or a short horned rabid cat need scented white roses. They don't! So why even start the business, you ask? Well, you see, not all demons in Hell were cold, murderous serial killers or manipulative sociopaths that wanted to use you for their own sick gain.

Some were kind, gentle and just as much invested into making Hell a less volatile place; while others were charming, charismatic and were red suits with hoof printed shoes to match the tiny antlers placed on their heads. This brings us to one of [Y/N]'s favorite customers, the one and only infamous Radio Demon of Hell, but you can call him Alastor if that's easier to remember and more 'nameish' because who would name their kid the "Radio Demon"; like come on! Anyway, moving on...

Not only did Alastor buy flowers from shop daily, but he made it a point to try and remain civil and kind towards [Y/N], even going as far as to make a few small compliments to them. For someone who is so powerful and warned of from other demons as if he was some scary tell tale sign of dread and death used to make your kids behave or something. He came off as rather dreamy and endearing towards you and what felt like you only...
Aannndd... speaking of the Satan deer himself, here he is!

"Why hello there, my dear; I see that the flower shop is booming and always with its vibrant colorful florets!" Alastor stated in his usual loud booming voice that sounded as if he swallowed a transistor radio. I looked at him and gave him a warm smile as small hints of red formed on pale, deathly features.

"Would you like the usual Sir Alastor?" I asked in most proper but soft tone in order to match his well put together vocabulary. Alastor was considered a usual to your store. Coming every week for a fresh new bash of red Nerium Oleanders for the hotel he was assisting at.

"Ahh.. Not today, my dear. I would like for a bash of red and black roses if you have them in stock?" He asked in his same classy mannerism. "Oh! And one more thing. Put a red bow laced with gold and a small card to write on somewhere on it for me please...Thank you darling." He added with a subtle change in his voice.
You stopped for a second to take in the rest of his order and felt even more confused. A bow and card? Was he trying to impress someone? This only led to more questions than answers as you headed off to find the freshest bundle of red and black rose flowers that your store had to offer. Due to him being a consistent customer and special guest in your shop; you wanted to make sure he had the finest of any flower his lips demanded for.

Still, the idea of another demon taking your spotlight and his eyes upon you, only filled you with this envious feeling of melancholy and annoyance. As you finished wrapping the flowers in a red decorative ceramic paper and gently tied them up with a black ribbon around it; you admired your handy work and made your way back the counter where Alastor stood patiently waiting as usual.

"Ahh... welcome back my dear. Let me see those luxurious roses you effortlessly crafted for me." Alastor boomed out loudly in his usual dark, but classy chipper tone. I approached him and handed him his flowers carefully so they would not fall. I watched as he grabbed them with his glowing static like claws and looked at them intently as if he was inspecting them to make sure they were made just right and were the freshest batch grown from the most organic seeds.