Chapter 2

I'm sorry becuz the chapters are so short. I'll try to write a long one this time. Dont forget to comment and vote and tell me what u think about the story! Love you all. :)

_______________________________________________________________________

This time I didn't hesitate. I kissed him back, I could feel his heartbeat accelerating and the butterflies in my stomach. His tongue traced my lips, desperate for an entrance. My lips parted and his tongue slid into my mouth, exploring. My hand was tangled in his hair and his hand was trying to touch me everywhere at the same time. His hands slid into my jeans, touching my hips. I don't know if it was even remotely possible but my heart rate got faster than ever. The feeling of his lips against mine never got old. Every time was like the first. He pulled me closer to himself and I could feel the bulge in his pants getting bigger.

I finally broke away from him, breathing heavily. He took his hands out from my jeans, I looked at him, realising that his eyes had darkened.

"God, Lauren, you turn me on everytime you ........" I cut him off.

"That's not what you should be saying right now."

He looked confused for a second but then realisation dawned on his face, "Oh..yeah ... so do you forgive me? You can't say no," he put his hand on the place where my heart was located. "I can feel your heart beat and it is faster than it should be which proves you still have feelings for me," he looked so sure that I was going to say yes that it would break him if I didn't. So I decided to do what my heart told me to."I'm not sure, Louis, you caught me off guard," I said trying to look serious. "And this doesn't make things alright, you know."

His face fell, and he looked so ridiculously like a baby who had had his candy snatched away from him that I burst out laughing.

"Ofcourse I forgive you, silly!" I said trying to control my laughter.

"I dont see what's funny." he commented.

"You shouldve seen your face when I said I wasnt sure. HILARIOUS!" I said finaaly controlling my hysterical giggles.

"That shows how much I love you and it's not something funny." he said trying to look hurt.

I stood on my tiptoes and softly pecked him on the lips.

"Happy now?" I asked breaking away.

"Yes!" he replied.

I smiled looking up at his beautiful face.

"Errr...Laurs, I have to tell you something." he said, staring back at me intently.

"Yea but let me first say that I love you and I'm only giving you this one chance. If I see you kissing someone else or anything like that ever again I won't forgive you. Ever. And I mean it!"

"Never gonna happen again." he said confidently.

"OK, so what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Errrr.....nothing important, forget it." he said nervously looking away.

"C'mon Louis, tell me." I urged him.

"I forget." he said.

"Oh ok, but when you recall it, tell me, OK?" I could tell that he was lying but I let it go. He would tell me in his own good time.

"OK!" he said, "So, you didnt buy anything? C'mon I'll help you shop."

"I'm not in the mood anymore. Just drop me at my place. I'm tired."

"Ok, lets go." he said leading me towards his car and getting in without bothering to open the door for me.

I got in, closed the door and joked, "Always the gentleman."

He looked askance at me, got out of the car, moved towards my side of the car and opened the door.

"Get out!" he ordered.

"I was kidding Louis." I said, not sure what he was upto.

"Get out!" he repeated.

I got out and he closed the door.

"Louis, I was......" I started to say but he opened the door again and gestured, with his hand, for me to get in.

I got in and muttered under my breath, "Geez.I was kidding. How hard is that to understand?"

"Not very, but I just wanted to show you that I really am a gentleman." he winked at me.

"RIGHT!" I said sarcastically.

"So, didn't you come here in your car?" he asked.

"No. Ariana borrowed it for the day. I came in a cab." I answered.

"Oh." he said.

We were quiet most of the journey. When we were five minutes aways from my apartment, he spoke up.

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

"Yes, my job." I replied.

"Oh, c'mon, I think Emily can handle it alone."

"Emily's sick, so thats not really an option."

I worked at a designers shop at the mall and Emily was my co-worker.

"So ,when will your work end?" he asked.

"8 pm. Maximum." I estimated.

"Ok, then, I'll pick you up at 9 and you can sleep over at my place." he said.

"It's not only your place." I pointed out.

"Whatever. You know the guys don't mind you coming over. They love you too." he said.

"Yes and I love them too. I was just telling you that the house doesn't only belong to you."

"Whatever." he said again.

The car stopped in front of the building and I quickly pecked Louis on the cheek and got out, closing the door behind me.

Louis rolled down the window and said, "Be ready by 9."

"Ofcourse." I said and waved at him as he drove away.

I walked into the lobby of the building which was basically empty apart from the receptionist sitting at her desk, busily talking to someone on the phone. I climbed eight flights of stairs, as the elevator wasnt working,to my room. I opened the door to my one bedroom apartment I had moved into two months ago on my 18th birthday. My mom had gotten married again after the divorce and I had gotten sick of the newly married couple who didn't seem to care that they weren't alone in the room and that it made me want to throw up everythime they went further than kissing in front of me. So I had finally convinced my mom that I could take care of myself and live alone.

I stripped, throwing the clothes on the floor and jumping into bed without bothering to put on my pyjamas and drifting off to sleep.