Chapter 6

HEEEYYYYYYY! Long time no update......yea I'm sorry.... my exams were going on and i just couldnt so sorry again, heres the next chapter......

_______________________________________________________________________

"She's coming to." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and found four pairs of eyes looking down at me. I was lying on the living room couch, I think.

"How did I get here?" I asked no one in particular.

"You fainted." Harry answered.

"Are you feeling okay?" Liam asked me.

I sat up and said, "I think so. How long was I unconscious?"

"Not long, three four minutes, I assume." Zayn answered.

I stood up, stretched and said, "I should go home now."

"I'm not letting you go before you eat something." Niall said

"But........." I started to protest.

"You haven't eaten anything since morning. I'm sure that's the reason you fainted." He interrupted me.

"Fine!" I grumbled.

"I'll order Nando's." He shouted and pulled out his phone from his pocket and went out of the living room.

I looked around at everybody, "Where's Lo......?" I stopped. I had been about to ask about Louis, yea I know it's obvious.

"Where's who?" Zayn asked, pretending he didn't know I was asking about Louis.

"No one." I replied.

"The food will be here in 15 minutes." Niall said entering the room. I sat down and he sat beside me and switched on the tv.

All the boys -except Louis of course- squeezed in between us. We watched something on the tv, I'm not sure what since I wasn't really paying attention. When the bell rang 15 minutes later, Niall jumped up, "The food is here." He said and ran out of the room.

He brought in the food after a minute and put it down on the table in front of us. We ate in silence, watching TV.

When I had only eaten half of my chicken I started feeling sick. I quickly stood up.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked looking up at me, his mouth full.

"I don't feel so good." I said, clutching my stomach.

I ran to the bathroom, banged open the door and threw up in the toilet. Thank god no one had followed me. I didn't want them to see this. After I had finished throwing up, I rinsed my mouth with water and then wiped it with a towel. I flushed the toilet.

'I wonder what that was for. The chicken didn't taste bad.' I thought to myself and then a thought struck me which turned my blood to ice. I quickly pulled out my phone from my pocket and checked the date.

"No shit! No no no!" I muttered.

Damn it. My period was almost a month late. How the fuck didn't I notice. SHIT! This could only mean one thing. NO. Why did this happen to me? WHY? No, I have to make sure. It can't be true. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, concerned.

"Yea, I'm great but I have to go. My mom called. She needs me to do some work for her. I guess I'll see you guys later." I lied.

"What about your food? You didn't finish it." Niall said.

"You can have it." I told him.

"Thanks." He said.

"No prob. Bye guys."

"Bye." They chorused.

I walked out of the living room and then remembered that Zayn had my car keys. I walked in again.

"Zayn, can I have my car keys?" I asked him.

"Of course." He said and handed them to me.

I ran out of the house and got into my car. I started the engine and backed out of the garage. I started driving towards my house, breaking the speed limits. I didn't really care right now, thank god no one caught me. I stopped at a pharmacy on the way and got out of the car and ran in. I bought three pregnancy tests of the best brand and ran out again. I reached my apartment ten minutes later. I jumped out of the car and flew upstairs to my room. I opened the door and carefully locked it behind me.

I crossed my fingers.

'God, please don't let this happen.' I prayed. "I don't know what I'll do if...if.. Just don't let this happen, please."

I walked into the bathroom, fingers and toes crossed.

_____________________________________________________________________

I know I know it's short... really really short . I'll try to make the next one longer, k? Sooooo do you like my story?? Comment/vote/like/everything else?!

Thanks. love you.

xoxo