Chapter 3

This was a disaster. It was 8 pm and I still hadnt figured out what to wear. Clothes were strewn all over the floor of my walk-in closet and my hair was a mess. I was standing there looking like in idiot in my bra and underwear. Louis hadn't told me where he was going to take me and I had forgotten to ask him so I decided to text him now.

To: My sexy boyfriend.

Lou, help me. I can't decide what to wear.Where are you taking me?

I received his text almost immediately.

From: My sexy boyfriend.

I wont mind if you dont wear anything ;)

To: My sexy boyfriend.

I'm serious Louis.

From: My sexy boyfriend.

Well, I was going to take you out to dinner but then I changed my mind, so now I'll take you straight to my house so its not necessary to dress up well. I'm just deciding that we'll watch a movie or two, goof around maybe play truth or dare and then youre mine for the night ;)

To: My sexy boyfriend.

OK!

I was about to press the send button when the doorbell rang.

I ran towards the door and asked loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear me,"Who is it?"

"It's me!" I heard Louis' voice.

I unlocked the door and let him in, closing the door behind him.

"Hey Laur........" he trailed off when he saw that I wasnt wearing anything except my underwear.

"You're going to come wearing that." He said pointing at me, smirking.

"Very funny!" I said and punched him lightly on the shoulder.

"Owwwwww!" he said, rubbing his shoulder.

"Tell me what I should wear,LOUIS!" I whined.

"Ok, c'mon I'll help you." He said walking in my closet.

I followed him. He pulled a purple mini-skirt off the hanger and threw it over to me.

"Wear it." He instructed.

'Hmmm......where did this come from, I didnt see it when I was looking for clothes to wear.' I thought.

"That's because youre blind," he replied.

Shit. I had spoken my thoughts out loud again.

I quickly put on the skirt. Louis shuffled through the clothes then pulled out a white long-sleeved shirt which he had given me some time ago and it had "I love my boyfriend!" printed in bold, shiny black letters on it.

"What about this?" He asked.

"Okay." I answered.

He walked towards me and handed the shirt over to me but before I could put it on he grabbed me by my waist and started kissing me. I kissed him back. His lips against mine was the best feeling in the world. His hands moved up my back and unhooked my bra which fell down on the floor. I pushed him away lightly knowing that if i didnt stop him now i wont be able to later. I picked up the bra off the floor and put it on again.

"Not now Louis." I told him.

"Why not?" He asked, pouting.

"BE-CUZ, I'm already yours for the night. Right now we have to leave."

"FINE!" He grumbled.

I grinned at him and put on my shirt. I grabbed a hairbrush and ran it through my hair. Letting them loose on my shoulder. I didnt put on make-up as we werent going out.