PROLOGUE

Siddarth's P.O.V.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Something cold fell on my cheek, i have no idea what it is as i was unconscious maybe it is in liquid state,it was cool and suddenly uncountless of it fell.

As i slowly opened my eyes, at first everything was blur and all i could figure out is that it was rain pouring down from the sky.

Where am i?

I closed my eyes and opened them again,this time i could see clearly. I was lying on the floor facing the sky,tall trees stretched infront of my view,rain trying to make its way down to the ground.

I looked on my side and all i could see was forest stretched infront of me endlessly.

All i could think was,
'Forest? What the hell am i doing in the forest?'

My head was paining like someone was hammering it with full energy to break it.

I somehow managed to stand even when my head together with my body was giving shots of unbearable pain but i had to endure to find the way out of this forest.

Then i remembered,Yamini?... Neerav? Where are they?

I managed to take a step my whole body was aching but i still continued walking,all the incidents that happened before me being here in the forest flashed infront of my eyes like a film,every episode perfectly shown.

I had no other option but to find my friends and save them...

-------------------------
Yamini's P.O.V.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was hot,beads of perspiration made their way down my brows. I opened my eyes only to find nothing.

It is dark and silent. I could hear my own breathe going in and out taking intervals seconds of pauses,i could hear my heart beat,it is beating at a high rate,i could hear the cockroaches...wait what was i doing with cockroaches and why is it dark? And then i remembered that i have a torch in my bag.

I am that kind of girl who would carry a bag for sure but not containing all that girly stuff, i am an adventurous girl therefore i would always be ready for adventure hence i would always carry a bag containing emergency kit.

I stood up from what felt like a bed,it is smooth and has a silky texture. I tried to search for my bag with my hands.

I now know how blind people feel and live their lives.

After about five minutes of searching and making my hands dirty with dust and cobwebs,i found the bag.

I lit the torch to see a very dirty room full of cobwebs, spiders and cockroaches.

Yamini Kapoor,how did you sleep here in this room so peacefully?

I knew i did not have time to answer that question,which was asked by my genius brain so ignoring the brain i moved the torch in all direction of the room.

The mixed feelings of excitement and worry flooded in my veins seeing the door.

Excited because i wanted to be out of this dusty room as soon as possible and worried because of my friends,Neerav and Siddarth.

I just hope they are fine.

So those mixed feeling made me rush towards the door at a supersonic speed only to find that the door will not open. Well that was an act of a fool.

"Damn!! This old palace and their stupid doors. Couldn't they fix the faults before sending us here? Argh!!"
I was talking to myself getting pissed because of this jammed door due to rust and its age when suddenly i heard something.